My 96 gt

bluex

Reaction score
Got some goodies on the way so I thought I'd start thread for my changes.

Here's my 96 when I got it with 168k on the clock.

First mod was tinted windows

Barner1

Reaction score
Do you know kind of rear bumper lettering you have? As far as manufacturer/style?

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
I like those rims! And tint is a good mod... I keep spending money elsewhere and kick myself for not blacking out my windows

OP
OP
B

bluex

Reaction score
On order is new front an rear seat covers, steering wheel wrap an door panel covers. All that should have the interior back to good as new.

Yesterday I hit the pull a part during the 50% off sale an got a Dr side tail light, manual Dr seat track, Dr side mirror glass, and a 98 cup holder.

Today my used maximum motorsports caster/ camber plates came in. Don't know what springs I'll go with yet. That's all for now till everything comes in an I get a weekend off.....

OP
OP
B

bluex

Reaction score
Do you know kind of rear bumper lettering you have? As far as manufacturer/style?
I think someone just painted it. I'll double check though. The car needs a paint job to....
I like those rims! And tint is a good mod... I keep spending money elsewhere and kick myself for not blacking out my windows
Thanks! They need centers an one has been curbed pretty bad. I'm watching Craig's list for something to replace them. I wouldn't mind some of the stock 17s that would have came on it. They are my favorite stock wheel.

OP
OP
B

bluex

Reaction score
27126-best-looking-wheels-96-024.jpg

That's the wheels I'd like to find

OP
OP
B

bluex

Reaction score
Those look good too, I see the stockers like this on Craigslist all the time... Keep looking you will find them for a deal if you are patient
Ya I missed a set for $125 already because I was working an couldn't make the 1 hr drive to get them :(

OP
OP
B

bluex

Reaction score
Some exhaust videos I made. High flow cats, x pipe an dumped flowmaster 10's. That's what I was told anyway, I haven't had time to get the car up an look over the underside.

It's probably going to wind up with some tailpipe soon. It sounds good but idk if I can handle the drone long term...

OP
OP
B

bluex

Reaction score
Got these today

I was going to try restoring the lights on my car but for $31 shipped with new bulbs I figured wth. They are eagle eyes brand, hopefully I can see better at night with them.

Here's the auction if anyone else is looking.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/371043670287?_mwBanner=1

OP
OP
B

bluex

Reaction score
Got the headlights an shifter put in today. I only worked a few hours today because it was so nice out. Almost got to 60* today.

It was hard to get a good picture with the sun behind the car. I need to get another one.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Mmmmm I <3 cobra headlights. Looks good but you've gotta change out those corners now lol

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Headlights look good! I'm pumped to get mine now, hopefully I can see better with this style than my crappy one piece style. Thanks again for sharing the link!!!

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
I will also thank you for the link. Mine should be here tomorrow.

OP
OP
B

bluex

Reaction score
Corner lights swapped out today with depo clears. I have a pile of stuff for the car but no time to install anything because of my work schedule.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online