My 97 GT

97_SN95GT

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of her shes really dirty in these but Ill post some up later of some better shots

gt_1.jpg

gt_2.jpg

gt_3.jpg

SMOKE

Reaction score
:hammer: Thanks for sharing .... bu seriouslyt, there's no rush really. Take your time, get it washed up.
We can wait for the cleaned pics. ;D

J/K
:banana:

97vertstang

Reaction score
yeah take pics after u clean it, or else we dont know what were looking at, its black so i like it already!!!!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i always wanted the cobra r svo hood....just way too expensive. :'(

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Fets said:
Nice car. Nice log cabin.

damn you have a good eye, I just noticed that cabin in the back. Ill be in two of them come next week when im in the mountains. :bunny3:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nice! I love log cabins. My dad was gonna buy one this past month for a hunting camp, but my uncles who were suppose to go in on it with him backed out :nonono:

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Wow thats beautiful place Brian! I rather go there then the beach anyday.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Fets said:
Wow thats beautiful place Brian! I rather go there then the beach anyday.

Here is two pics of my wife standing there at it

cabin2.jpg

cabin.jpg

You guys have NO IDEA of how GREAT that place was and beautiful :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: It should be for what I spent on it.....do the math this cabin we stayed in for 4 nights at High season price :-[

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Wow that is nice!

Lemme guess, what you payed for that, you probally could have had your blower and some other goodies?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Fets said:
Wow that is nice!

Lemme guess, what you payed for that, you probally could have had your blower and some other goodies?

It was 1000, for the cabin + a 75dollar cleaning fee / 40 processing fee and of course sales tax .......a cool easy $1210 bucks for 4 nights
That was the second cabin we stayed in on our honeymoon trip the first one was cheaper, it was nice too......but not nearly as nice as The Original American Dream. Just looked on the website for it and they don't have that one any more :-\. They change cabins all the time, there is got to be a couple dozen company's up there that does cabin rental.

PS sorry for going off topic here :D, I'm just amped up about my vacation NEXT WEEK :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6: We go every year and always stay in a cabin

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online