my 98 GT

Steeda98GT

Reaction score
I posted up some pics in the introductions area but figured i'd post up some other ones of my friends in the air force who are mustang guys that i hang with. Enjoy

mustang2.jpg

Holt.jpg

drunk2.jpg

matts.jpg

Mar06703.jpg

DSC04266.jpg

PDR_0216.jpg

Mar06066.jpg

Mar06034.jpg

Sorry for all the pics, just posting up pics i thought people would like :thumb:

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sweet car man I love it. I love how the 03 Cobra wheels look bigger then most (ie. 17s look like 18s and 18s look like 19s) well thats at least how they look to me, I love them on there...I was going to get them but my buddy had the same on his 90GT didnt wanna do that lol.

BTW where do you live, wish I was there damn that sunny im march...must be nice :)

97vertstang

Reaction score
the cobra wheels look cool!!! thats for sure :thumb: nice car too!!!

OP
OP
S

Steeda98GT

Reaction score
i live in navarre, which is right by Pensacola and Fort Walton Beach/Destin. I live here in the panhandle in florida and love it, but yeah 18x9's up front and 18x10.5's in the rear. But yeah prolly sometime mid to late next year after the bike is paid off for and the stang is half paid for im prolly gonna trade it in for a black 04 Cobra all blacked out like my stang.

281powered

Reaction score
your car is the sex :behind: whats the decal on the front fenders say 4.6 ? and where did you get that.

OP
OP
S

Steeda98GT

Reaction score
hey yeah i got the emblems at CJponyparts.com for 27.95 for the pair

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
looks great, i love the wheels and hood!! looks like you have some fun with all of the other guys too. great looking cars.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice looking car, I like yourse best of the group.
03's look great on there too.

welcome to the site

OP
OP
S

Steeda98GT

Reaction score
thanks everybody, yeah it's nice to roll with the rest of the stangs when nobody is deployed or TDY, but yeah if only mine was a 5.0.

OP
OP
S

Steeda98GT

Reaction score
currently im getting my Boss Shinoda Spoiler ready to get installed, been sanding it down and getting it prepped to get painted hopefully on wednesday so i can have it installed for this weekend's "Show n Shine" something our mustang club has at one of our local ford dealerships, so i'll post up weekends from all the stangs that show up from our club. Does anybody on here have that spoiler installed, if so i have a few questions bout it.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
sweet, I wanna see pics of it, I considered getting it, but couldn't find any good pics of it on a car.

OP
OP
S

Steeda98GT

Reaction score
Sweet yeah i'll be picking it up tomorrow afternoon Dalamar, so ill get pics of it on saturday cuz im gonna wash it and give it a thorough cleaning job inside and out and put it in the garage and take one of my roommate's car to work so it can stay away from dust and the sprinklers, cuz the water sits on my car during the day and then bakes into the paint and that drives me crazy when it does that. :mad:

Kayvmann96

Reaction score
Hey Dave nice to see ya on here, I got a question for ya. Do you like the tail light covers? I ask because they look cool on your car but i cant really tell in the pics, and my car was wrecked and they only replaced 1 tail light so now its a light brighter then the other and i want them to match.

SMOKE

Reaction score
Yea .. your car looks great!!! Rims look great and the new spoiler (from the other thread) looks good too!!!
Pack that Mustang up for the hurricane yet? :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online