my 98 gt...

disjayrod

Reaction score
new to the forum... heres my silver 98 gt...pretty much stock as of now, except for the headlights and springs(h&r supersports for the win!!)...sorry for the crappy pics, i'll get some better ones up in the daylight once i clean it up and install my chin spoiler...
mustang2.jpg

mustang5.jpg

mustang3.jpg

mustang4.jpg

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Silver must be a rare color for the sn95's b/c i dont see them as much! Nice Stang :thumb:

97six

Reaction score
wow thats like the second silver car for our body style i never see them...but silver to me looks good on our cars...good looking car (get those pics up of the chin spoiler)

OP
OP
D

disjayrod

Reaction score
thanks for the comments...i got the chin spoiler from ebay for $115, which is kinda high but i was tried of searching. Since my color is so rare for sn95s its hard for me to decide which color rims would look best, since theres not much to compare to...i've been in love with saleens forever but can't decide between silver, hyperblack, chrome or polished. I've also been lookin at black FR500's lately to match my silver and black theme...wha do u guys think???????

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Nice car man.
Silver looks good on this body.

the chin spolier will be a nice touch.

If you want I can chop wheels onto a pic of your car. I always like to see it, pic is worth a bunch of words or something.
I wouldn't go black, but with your silver, I think Anthracite or hypercoated with polished lip would look sweet.

Let me know on the chop, and welcome to the site.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
I Must Say, If i had a choice of color I'd definitely choose silver. I love that color on our Bodies...Any New Pics?

Fryrice

Reaction score
So how far is it lowered with the H&R's ?

p.s.-I had a silver 2000GT.You cant go wrong with a silver Stang. 8)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online