My 98 procharger gt

Whistler98

Reaction score
New here just found this site and thought I would post a few pics I only have two here at work.

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

97vertstang

Reaction score
same here !!! car looks cool, and the chin spoiler make it look even better :thumb:

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
looks good becept the chin.. it looks 2 big.. ditch it lol.

great car though ;] Did you just wax it?

OP
OP
Whistler98

Whistler98

Reaction score
Thanks guys. The chin looks really big in the pics b/c of where the car is parked in my yard the ground is uneven and it almost scrapes lol! It looks better on pavement. Just washed the car.

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Dude i think the chin spoiler loogs goood. :thumb: I really want one. to me it completes the front bumper.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Car looks great, I like the wheels & stance.

welcome to the site.

OP
OP
Whistler98

Whistler98

Reaction score
I know the chin spoiler needs another screw to keep it from sagging. I had to get the front end aligned and I told the shop it wouldn't clear the lift but they insisted it would. Well it didn't and my chin spoiler got bent up under :mad: It didn't scrape it up just kinda pulled it down alittle. I hate taking the car to a shop that doesn't know what they are doing! I think it is laser red not sure though it is the bright red for 98!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
um wow i would have been pissed.. awesome ride man, i loveeee the chin spoiler.. and saleens ftw! :dancing6: :thumb: