My Black Beauty - 95 Mustang

Discussion in 'Members Rides' started by afandiewinter, Aug 3, 2007.

1. I've had her since April 07. 125,xxx miles when I got it - 128,xxx miles now. Mods include Magnaflow dual exhaust, and a MAC CAI. Wish I had leather/vinyl seats though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AW

2. el docum

el docum Active Member

Hello,

Your car look clean O0

The paint is very nice, you must wax it often.

F.

3. quickstang_1994

quickstang_1994 Well-Known Member

looks like you spend alot of time cleaning it. Looks really good.

4. eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough Legend

You have a good looking Mustang!!

5. 95Boss

95Boss Active Member

Very nice. Time for some new wheels.

6. Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck Legend

damn paint looks new 8)

7. SoddyRebel

SoddyRebel Well-Known Member

looks very clean, lots of potential there, i have a set of 5 lug gt pony wheels in excellent condition with new tires if your intrested.

8. thanks for the kind words everyone. unfortunately, the clear coat on my front bumper cover has started peeling, and i accidentally scrapped some of the paint off here and there (parking is a bitch in san francisco). anyone know how much it would cost to have just the front bumper cover painted? also thinking about putting on a chin spoiler on - saw a mustang on here with it and it looked waay sexaay.

might also upgrade to 17" wheels (they're 15s right now) but will it cause any performance loss?

thanks SoddyRebel on the offer for the wheels. they look awesome, but i'm into 3-spoke wheels and if i do upgrade, it will be these rims:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AW

9. Greggerex

Greggerex Active Member

10. scarface

scarface Guest

looks nice.

11. thanks for the kind words everyone.

i'm going to stick with the 15s for a while longer. thinking about getting gears, t-lock and UD pulleys first.

just spliced the wiring in my center console today to have independent lighting fog lights. :pimp2:

12. mean green

mean green Well-Known Member

i m with her ^^^ j/k

13. scarface

scarface Guest

Im coming to NC, and I am going to kick your gt loving butt! :)

14. Whistler98

Whistler98 Active Member

Welcome to the site

15. Brian95SVT

Brian95SVT Legend

im not tryin to start anything but im just wondering why people get v6's..... they sound like crap with exhaust and they are slow.... i just dont get it....

16. Greggerex

Greggerex Active Member

Various reasons...

At the time of purchase, the person's age, income, insurance, location, etc. will affect their ability to purchase a car - so if someone wants a Mustang, but can't afford the V8. the V6 is still a good option.

I bought mine when I was in my first year or 2 of university - there aren't many V8 options around here and insurance was pricey. So, I bought my 6 and decided to play with it from there.

I hardly consider it slow anymore. It has decent power, great torque and looks better than most cars on the road. I consider it a worthwhile investment.

Comprendez?

17. Brian95SVT

Brian95SVT Legend

no need to get defensive, i just didnt see why. i mean yeah under those circumstances i understand but i wouldnt have boughten a v6 stang i would have gotten an import instead. just me though.

18. Greggerex

Greggerex Active Member

No, no - I was not getting defensive at all... it's funny how often there are misinterpretations based on the fact that it's hard to tell tone from text. :)

I just thought I'd outline the reasons to the question you asked.

As for buying an import instead - that would have to depend on your own taste... I don't see someone looking for a Mustang thinking "Bah... I'll just get an import instead". ;D

I don't have any regrets. I get tons of compliments too. I park next to my boss' 2007 RX-8, so the car that gets the compliments is based on whether that person likes the old muscle or the new tuner. O0

19. mean green

mean green Well-Known Member

:ass3: :ass3: :ass3: :ass3: :ass3: :ass3: :ass3:

20. yep, income and insurance was the reason why i got a V6 instead of a V8. i paid $2900 for the mustang vs. $4000-$5000 for a similar condition SN95 gt. full cover insurance is $80/month for the V6 vs. $200/month i was quoted for a V8.

personally i don't think my mustang sounds like crap with the exhaust. it definitely sounds better than stock. O0

overall, i'm happy and satisfied with my purchase. its a great upgrade from my first car which was a 98 nissan 200sx. now that was a slooow car.

AW
    peace in the middle east