My body and paint - Paint is done - reassemble time!

TooSlow5.0

Reaction score
got any new pics of the car outside? I'd like to see it with some sun on it...I'm gettin ready to paint my car and was thinking of doing white pearl so i would really like to see more..looks great from what ive seen btw

TooSlow5.0

Reaction score
Dalamar said:

I really have no clue as to what kind of pearl I want...I dont know much about paint, I can do a little body work but I dont know anything about actual paint. I want a bright white, but I also want something a little different. not just plain old white. I want it to have some depth to it. I dont know..I thought about just putting some metal flake in it and several coats of clear but im not sure how that would look either...i've been looking around, trying to see what I like and what I dont like so I can get a better clue. I know I dont want like an escalade pearl...it just looks like its dusty all the time haha I hate it. I was hoping you would have some pointers for me as to what kinds of pearls there are and a general idea of what the finished product will look like with different kinds. First I gotta talk to my painter and see if he can even do pearl. I know its a pain in the butt so I wanna make sure he can do it first before I make any decisions. sorry for rambling.
your car looks AMAZING btw

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online