My build this winter "The Stang" gets a new color

fomoco-bro

Reaction score
It's been a loooong winter here in SW Missouri but finally spring is here! Put my pony in the shop around November. Took her down panel wise and pushed out all the 20yrs of daily driver dents at a local PDR shop. No rust so had no major body work. I liked the new Race Red color so much on the newer stangs so much I wanted to see what it would like on my ol sn95. Here is the almost finished product. Still some buffing and I need to paint lower valance on back bumper. From Laser Red to Race Red here she is![/URL[URL="http://s393.photobucket.com/user/Pat1475/media/A2EE0DBD-0AE8-4626-AC7E-3164B417AAC0.jpg.html"]

Ballistic

Reaction score
Looks good, i almost went with race red now i wish i would of..

Side note, should get rid of the front plate..

OP
OP
fomoco-bro

fomoco-bro

Reaction score
3.55 gears,performance auto street/strip kit,billet distributor, otherwise mostly stock. Paint was falling off so this was the first thing getting tackled. A full engine build this next winter.

OP
OP
fomoco-bro

fomoco-bro

Reaction score
Hey thanks fellas! And I ain't got nothing on Whips ride! She is clean for a 155k daily driver.

OP
OP
fomoco-bro

fomoco-bro

Reaction score
Finally got the rest of my window trim in. So we took her out for some pictures on Rt 66 this weekend!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah