My car in valvoline garage used for sound in commercial, pics

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
I just saw the commercial again and this time I laughed my a$$ off. The guy in the commercial was revving it like it was his car making the bada$$ sound. :hammer:, but it was actually yours.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yeah they play the shit out of it on speed i love it, to bad it wasnt your car in the shoot but none the less your cars getting a lot of exposure and i cant believe its a fellow sn95'ers car im listening to on the tv awesome man you had to be pumped

so are you getting free oil for life or something now???

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
loll no i wish i was getting free oil for life! that would've been fun hehe

yeah i was pretty excited... until they told me they're just gonna use my car for the sound :lame:

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Thank you O0

And your car convinced me to get the Steeda wing :khobra:

DFG_Pimpin said:
i just saw the commercial, and your car is badass sounding.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Quick96Mystic said:
Thank you O0

And your car convinced me to get the Steeda wing :khobra:

things i do tend to make people buy stuff i have. :pimp2:

you will love it. O0

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Seen it a bunch of times and im always thinking "NOW THATS HOW A STANG IS SUPPOSE TO SOUND"...Congrats in the fame. Im gonna tell everyonr i know about you...Also your x-pipe doesnt sound raspy, it sounds like a symphony being played with yer right foot.

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
the x pipe you had made, does it have cats? Because if it is o/r I don't hear alot of crackling when it's revved up.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
theres nothing ever on that channel worth watching ???
there is Forza Motorsports or whatever...there was a really hot chick driving a modded mustang in drag and track racing...and she won. a decently good show.

phil_the_thrill

Reaction score
yeah the first time i heard the commercial i had my back to the tv and instantly knew it was a stang. then i turned around to see it was an sn95. even better that its yours. ive deff. seen it like 10 times now its on all the time, nice work

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i have seen it quite a few times. your car sounds good thats for sure. The car they used aint that great but atleast its a stang. There is some decent stuff on speed

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Wow! thank you! ;D

Foster98GT said:
Seen it a bunch of times and im always thinking "NOW THATS HOW A STANG IS SUPPOSE TO SOUND"...Congrats in the fame. Im gonna tell everyonr i know about you...Also your x-pipe doesnt sound raspy, it sounds like a symphony being played with yer right foot.

No, she's not catted.. there is no crackling at all.. it just sounds a little gargly in person with the x-pipe.. i guess the 3 inch exhaust makes the difference :dunno:

95CALI-5.0 said:
the x pipe you had made, does it have cats? Because if it is o/r I don't hear alot of crackling when it's revved up.

Man, hell fuckin no!! :hammer: Mobil 1 all the way! :bunny3:

smasher41 said:
let me guess, you dont use valvoline oil do ya?

LOL

Thanks for all the compliments everyone!!

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I saw the commercial for the first time this morning. I was like. Oh damn, that sounds good. Then I remembered this thread and was like HOLY SHIT that's awesome dude. :boink:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010