My Car....

Blueoval

Reaction score
Just a few pics of my car. Eventually it will look like a Faleen hopefully. My mods are in my sig. Let me know what you all think.

370.jpg

371.jpg

372.jpg

373.jpg

374.jpg

375.jpg

376.jpg

377.jpg

378.jpg

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
beautiful stang man, makes me want to take my spoiler off ASAP. Im Green with Envy! :banana:

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Man, that looks real nice, looks good with no spoiler. Welcome!

Demented_Cobra

Reaction score
damn, im liking the no side skirks on your car for some reason, nice man! reminds me of my old car :)

94twinscrew

Reaction score
super clean man :thumb:

I like the subtle changes,and the argent rims look good with your paint.

AmericanStang

Reaction score
GORGEOUS!!! our cars are almost twins i will take some pictures later tomorrow and show u what i mean, i got the throwdowns on my exhaust and i fucking love it....beautiful car

OP
OP
B

Blueoval

Reaction score
Thanks guys! :thumb: My car is getting ready to get a list of stuff done before I work on looks anymore, because I want to leave that to the last thing that way once it is done its done! ;) Right now I am still running the tired stock longblock with a 148K miles on it and it is starting to use oil. So the new buildup is going to be the first thing to get done along with redo the suspension (full coilover setup) for the last time as well as change all of the bushings, etc. My car has finally gotten to the point where it is paid off and now mine, so now it is a full time weekend toy / project. I am the type that loves taking twisties fast versus normal drag racing, don't get me wrong I like doing that too every once in a while but my car only sees the track about once a year max so I would much rather have a fun street setup. Let me know if you guys have any questions.

Lee

I need your opinions on another possible exterior solution instead of the saleen kit because it is so expensive and it take a lot of prep and paint work. What do you think of this please keep in mind that the silver should match the wheels but it is hard to to in photoshop:

27221.jpg

AmericanStang

Reaction score
well u know what would look baddasssss, a sweet cowl hood. itd make ur car look super agressive and once u get the new suspension.....ohhh lala.
or maybe u could switch out ur head lights for some sort of smoked look. i cant thikn of a kit but a hood would look great on ur sn95.

OP
OP
B

Blueoval

Reaction score
AmericanStang said:
well u know what would look baddasssss, a sweet cowl hood. itd make ur car look super agressive and once u get the new suspension.....ohhh lala.
or maybe u could switch out ur head lights for some sort of smoked look. i cant thikn of a kit but a hood would look great on ur sn95.

I already have most of the suspension that I need but now I have to find time to install everything. I thought about going with a cowl hood but I kind of like the sleeper affect of the stocker. As far as the headlights and fogs I am thinking about going with the Ultra clear headlights & corners and the CDC quad fogs.

281powered

Reaction score
car looks unreal man! i just bought those exact rims and couldn't find any real good pics of them on a sn95, so this helped alot. i think they should look pretty good with the color of my car. O and i think a cobra rr hood with the silver highlights would look awsome, and i know your wing less but a trusty old s281 wing would finish it off just right.

OP
OP
B

Blueoval

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
That would prob look cool, I would also get new headlights that will make a BIG diffrence, and a chin spoiler would look nice too

Headlights, corners & fogs are definitely in the works, but as far as the chin spoiler goes I just don't like them on the SN95's.

281powered said:
car looks unreal man! i just bought those exact rims and couldn't find any real good pics of them on a sn95, so this helped alot. i think they should look pretty good with the color of my car. O and i think a cobra rr hood with the silver highlights would look awsome, and i know your wing less but a trusty old s281 wing would finish it off just right.

I really like the Deep Violet cars and yeah I think the saleen wheels are going to look sick on your car! :thumb: The only thing bad about the Cobra R or RR hood is that everyone has it, I want to figure out a way to make mine a little unique. I have thought about the S281 wing but I don't think that it would look good on the car without the side skirts being on it.

97GTS

Reaction score
Great looking car you got there!! I've always wondered what saleens looked like on a wingless car as cuz i'm thinking about those rims for my car and ur car gives me a really good idea...thx!!

ALITL8

Reaction score
your car looks awesome... sorta familiar ;D you know its 1 of 223 built in 97, right? youve got the grey cloth interior, 5 sp, power driver seat, pw, pl, tilt, etc, right? i say DO NOT DO THE VINYL. i had stripes on mine for a while http://www.autodetailin.com/mustanggt.html, i regret doing now cause if youre looking for it you can see where it was. im going to finish modding the car and then as a final mod go with a fresh new, Moonlight Blue (KM), show quality, paint job ;D i wouldnt change a thing about your car!

OP
OP
B

Blueoval

Reaction score
ALITL8 said:
your car looks awesome... sorta familiar ;D you know its 1 of 223 built in 97, right? youve got the grey cloth interior, 5 sp, power driver seat, pw, pl, tilt, etc, right? i say DO NOT DO THE VINYL. i had stripes on mine for a while http://www.autodetailin.com/mustanggt.html, i regret doing now cause if youre looking for it you can see where it was. im going to finish modding the car and then as a final mod go with a fresh new, Moonlight Blue (KM), show quality, paint job ;D i wouldnt change a thing about your car!

Yeah mine had all of those options just like yours but mine is actually rarer then that because mine came with the V6 back bumper from the factory. The Vin # tag is still in it.

ALITL8

Reaction score
was it a V6 from the factory? if not, why would it have a V6 bumper?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online