my chrome bullitts!!!!!!!!!

4point6GT

Reaction score
its official, mustangs unli. should be getting my wheels from their vendor in 1-2 weeks........hell ye baby !!!!! only a lil bit longer :banana:

M.O.E

Reaction score
Hell yeah!! I can't wait to get my 20'' Chrome bullitts.

M.O.E

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
noice...

but the 20s are overkill :nonono:

No 20's will fit perfect, are cars have huge wheel well's!! that can fit some big rims. When I see 18's on are cars it look way to small :-\
I think it will look killer when i'm tuckin tire. Look at all the new shit out... chagers come with 20's and people swap them out for 22's, New stang's are pushin 20's. So it's go big or go home. Girl's want to see big chrome rims coming down the block :thumb:

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
M.O.E said:
DFG_Pimpin said:
noice...

but the 20s are overkill :nonono:

No 20's will fit perfect, are cars have huge wheel well's!! that can fit some big rims. When I see 18's on are cars it look way to small :-\
I think it will look killer when i'm tuckin tire. Look at all the new shit out... chagers come with 20's and people swap them out for 22's, New stang's are pushin 20's. So it's go big or go home. Girl's want to see big chrome rims coming down the block :thumb:

It's totally up to you but 20s are too big for me. 18's are perfect on our bodystyle. Yes, nowadays people are putting 20s from the factory but their body lines can handle that size wheels. I don't think ours can. Plus, you're going to be forking out some serious dough for rubber.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
the reasons why newer cars come with 20s or bigger is because they were designed for that, all newer cars are desined for bigger rims than older cars were. and if you are doin it to impress girls, why not just buy this and be king. :nonono:

40susamotorsports.jpg

M.O.E

Reaction score
^^
Haha.. that just looks stupid!
Look at how big are wheel well is! We can fit 20's no problem, just has to be slamed!
And you have to look good for the girls these day's :lame:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
mm 20's... a little to :rice:ish for me.. it may look good though. ill wait to say anything till i see it.. certain stangs can pull it off. the newer stangs were basically begging for 20's.. our cars look the best with 18's MAYBE 19's... 17's look good too.. but its all preference so if you like it man, go for it.. by no means will it look like :puke:.. it may look good, who knows.. ill just look forward to seeing them so i can make my decision then.

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
id like to know where all of a sudden some of you few mixed up muscle car with escalades!!!! :slap: Of course if your a show guy, theres no limit in how big u can go all i gotta say its gonna look :eek:utofcloset: if u over do it, but for sn95s, 18inches is tops if you want your car to be what it was meant to be! I prefer 17s tho. meaty tires>big rims just cause it looks " better ". jus my opinion. :p

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Lol...i'm sorry bro but you made a mistake by ordering those 20s. Pure fact.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
when will you recieve the wheels and when will you get them mounted? i want to see how they look.

OP
OP

4point6GT

Reaction score
MY 17x10.5 DD chrome bullitts were shipped today, can u say fuckin hell yea!!!!!!!!!? :banana:....should be here early next week :)....they have must not gotten any 17x9's yet since they just sent me my rears for now. But anyways atleast im gettin part of my wheels and faster than they said.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
the reasons why newer cars come with 20s or bigger is because they were designed for that, all newer cars are desined for bigger rims than older cars were. and if you are doin it to impress girls, why not just buy this and be king. :nonono:

40susamotorsports.jpg

wow, I gotta have that ::)