My cobra rags to umm middle class.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
95Grandtouring5.0 said:
Only thing that is missing is a set of horizontal tail lights

why would he put horizontal tails on it. ???

Horizontal tails? :rollinglaugh:

Stick with the vertical ones.

OP
OP
S

SickAssCobra

Reaction score
Yeah i don`t want horizontal lights on my car. I mean I like them but its not a pushrod car. Thats a 94-95 thing. The hood stripe was a last minute thing also . I was staring at it in the paint both as the clear was drying and there was to much white. I just felt it needed something to break it up.

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
LOOKIN GOOD BRO! :banana:

Amazing transformation as already said.

Hey...if you dont mind me suggesting i think you might really like the results of painting your taillight bezels gloss black. Or even
maybe some saleen bezels (in black of course) i think it would look WICKED paired with that wing and the stripe! O0

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I love seeing projects like this with crappy before pics and then the finished car, great work :)

M.O.E

Reaction score
Nice save :khobra: Did you have to get the frame pulled?

OP
OP
S

SickAssCobra

Reaction score
No frame was straight as an arrow. The radiator support was tweaked a bit. Thanks for everyones kind replies. Makes me feel like it was worth it. I thought about doing the tailight bezels black or maybe a gloss black billet gas lid. The thing worse than the damage was all the parts missing. Front and rear sway bars, shifter, no headlights bumper or hood, MAF was toast due to someone hacking it up, coil springs where cut so short you could move them around by hand when the car was on the ground. But she only had 60,000 miles on it and I only paid for the engine. :dancing6:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online