My Current mustangs I have now.

vnmsgt

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my current mustangs I have. 1st is my 91GT I have had for about 14yrs and bought from original owner. Has had a 347 stroker with a Vortech until recently when I pulled it and sold it to do a 32V swap I am currently in the middle of.

OP
OP
V

vnmsgt

Reaction score
This next one is of my 96 Cobra I have. Stock motor with a Vortech and has an X-pipe, flowmasters and 3:73 gears.

OP
OP
V

vnmsgt

Reaction score
My most driven one. 96 V6. Was all Fobra'd out but now selling all the cobra stuff and putting back to a GT look. Swapping bumper out this weekend maybe. Just lowered with 18" Bullitts and GT dual exhaust. Has 99-04 GT Charcoal leather front and rear seats too.

OP
OP
V

vnmsgt

Reaction score
And the last one I just bought a couple weeks ago that was a repo from a dealer and has a knock in it. Swapping the motor out maybe this weekend.

OP
OP
V

vnmsgt

Reaction score
How the motor was when I got it. Missing complete air intake and also ac compressor missing and belt hanging.

OP
OP
V

vnmsgt

Reaction score
those tan Corbeau's look sick. nice set up sir

Thanks. There actually grey. I have the rear sets in the same corbeau covers as the front too so it looks like a matching set.

JP3

Reaction score
ha ha my bad, guess im keen to seeing tan interior like mine

Lebeter

Reaction score
Quite a collection. Sad you ditched the 347 setup on the fox though.

OP
OP
V

vnmsgt

Reaction score
Quite a collection. Sad you ditched the 347 setup on the fox though.

347 was getting old for me. It was in the car for almost 12 years and I only put about 5k miles on it. I used to race alot but not anymore and was a pain to cruise around in town with. Got tired of the big cam, and loud blower. Plus it liked to run hot in traffic and in the summer, bunch of little quirks all the time with it.

OP
OP
V

vnmsgt

Reaction score
Also guess Im getting old wanting something thats idles smooth and can drive all day in traffic and go on long trips without worrying. I miss doing that in the fox.

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I want one of those Vortech intakes SO BAD, such a sweet looking piece. Rarely see fox vert's done up that nice either, sweet car.

Love the Vortech'd Cobra too, but may be a little biased to white cars.

Sweet driveway lineup for sure.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
love those seats in the fox! look good with light grey. i've been thinking about getting those too. pricey as hell though lol

OP
OP
V

vnmsgt

Reaction score
I want one of those Vortech intakes SO BAD, such a sweet looking piece. Rarely see fox vert's done up that nice either, sweet car.

Love the Vortech'd Cobra too, but may be a little biased to white cars.

Sweet driveway lineup for sure.

Took alot of me to get rid of the Vortech Intake. Since I sold the shortblock it was just sitting here and I was not planning on building another 302. I get alot of compliments on the covertible just for the reason you said. Dont see alot of them done up. Also get some hate lol. Why did I do all that to a convertible? There the heaviest and slowest. lol. There is someone always gonna be faster then me so what does the weight matter is how I look at it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.