My Custom Emblems

Tabres

Reaction score
Might as well jump in...

6'4" tall and tipping the scales at 170lbs. Skinny but have enough muscle and definition on me to not be considered a stick boy...

On the origional topic though, I do really like your emblems. Something different and they're sleek enough to follow the body lines well.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
blown95sixer said:
Tall skinny people have big penis's!!!!!! :pimp: :hammer:

I thought they were medium in length and as narrow as a pencil :rollinglaugh:

ewwwwwww :nonono:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hahaha my turn! im 17 and im inbetween 6'0 and 6'1... and i weigh (drumrollllll) 129lbs! hahah, im skinny as hell. i bet i can out eat half of you too. i have a fast metabolism as well.

emblems look awesome paul. looks alot cleaner. (i wont be at ricekillers this week, idk if you saw that post or not)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
hahaha my turn! im 17 and im inbetween 6'0 and 6'1... and i weigh (drumrollllll) 129lbs! hahah, im skinny as hell. i bet i can out eat half of you too. i have a fast metabolism as well.

emblems look awesome paul. looks alot cleaner. (i wont be at ricekillers this week, idk if you saw that post or not)

one things for sure obesity is not a problem for our members :thumb:

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:

what post?

blown95sixer

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
blown95sixer said:
Tall skinny people have big penis's!!!!!! :pimp: :hammer:

I thought they were medium in length and as narrow as a pencil :rollinglaugh:

ewwwwwww :nonono:

not what i heard lol. I heard they were on an average of 8 inches in length and as big around as tree trunks :hammer: :slap:

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
you guys are tall at 6'4 I'm only around 5'11 myself but I do weigh 230 give or take a pound. My H.S. football defensive end body, has given way to a 30 year old married guy however. ::) ( yea not for the better) :drunk:

Man I think you might be my twin....lol Married life really got me, that and the kids..HAHA

The emblems look good....Im thinking of confusing people and putting my old 2.8 ones on my stang.

Hellion94

Reaction score
hahaha, there are a lot of twigs here.

I love the emblems, i think it's a cool idea, it would be cool if someone could make dedicated emblems like that, just a little larger.

I guess i'll join in on the height/weight thing. I'm pretty big, 6' 6" and 215

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online