My Dream Truck

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
par1.jpg

:boink:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
I have my dream truck. It just needs some work and since i got the stang it isnt getting it lol. This summer it will hopefully

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
do you have some pics? id like to see the beast

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
I have em around here somewhere i know. Ill find them in a second here.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

There is the beast. I was going to get pics of it when it was really muddy but i never got around to it
and this is where i buried it a few weeks ago. I was just trying to do some hunting lol
IMG_0444.jpg

Snow was about 1/2 up the front grille. The only time i get stuck in snow is when i bottom everything out in hard pack snow which is exactly what this was. I didnt think it was that deep either or i would have hit it a lil harder. Wish i had pics of the pickup in it but i didnt have the camera when i got stuck i went and got it after i got out to take the pics. Plans were 4" lift, 17' wheels with a 35" tire. New paint of course, but everything kind of stopped when i got the stang last may. Now everything goes into the stang. I plan on getting a gun and painting it this summer though

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
this time i wasnt even really poking fun of you and your sawzall... seriously got cut off the springs...

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
ya but then i could laugh @ you because u listened to me lol. It would be a job where the sawzall would actually be the proper tool to use though ;D

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
both beautiful...here's what I'll take...7 mpg...support global warming...put a Viper engine in your truck!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online