My dyno pull + another goody

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
you goofed on your links they are of the same run with a red cobra ;D, nice vid none the less what did you make on that run?

OP
OP
L

LR98Snake

yeah that was my bad. I fixed it. That was my wopping 250rwhp run. Gotta fix that soon...

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
i cant watch the videos due the proxies here at my college but once i get home ill be sure to check them out.
i want to boost my stang one day.

i was all about making my own kit but now im leaning more for a kit from a company because its guarentted to work and ill have them install it so it will all work correctly. just the cost is insane....

OP
OP
L

LR98Snake

Thanks man. When the gt first started up and I heard the BOV I think some of my half babies woke up from there bassinet.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
home and watch them.... god that shits sick. nice cobra also. i want to get a 98 cobra one day... it would be a nice daily lol

OP
OP
L

LR98Snake

my last run was a 9.2 1/8 mile. not sure of anything else. that was with shitty tires and I hadn't had that car maybe a month. Wasn't used to the power I have over the near stock 5.0 I was driving.

it was a 3rd gear pull starting at around 1700rpm

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
LR98Snake said:
my last run was a 9.2 1/8 mile. not sure of anything else. that was with shitty tires and I hadn't had that car maybe a month. Wasn't used to the power I have over the near stock 5.0 I was driving.

it was a 3rd gear pull starting at around 1700rpm

I go to the track every week somewhere if you want to go let me know

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
If you get a good timeslip you can tell if your car is right or not. Most stock cobras 96-98 run 8.9's so Practice makes perfect. Numbers dont always tell how fast you are.

OP
OP
L

LR98Snake

Yeah I just need more seat time. I can't go to Greer, b/c I work 2nd shift so I'm stuck with Shady Side. The one thing I hate about that is Shady Side doesn't offer time slips at all. So I have no clue what my 60ft time is or anything else. And if I have someone with me at least I can find out my reaction time and ET. I may take a Thursday off when it gets warmer and go to Greer. I'll let you know when I go.

Stable 1

Reaction score
If you go under the "tower" at Shadyside, they will have your print out there.

OP
OP
L

LR98Snake

That's what I've heard, but after parking and walking down the hill and across the staging lanes it's a bitch. Isn't there something I need to write on my car?

Stable 1

Reaction score
That true, as I always have someone go over there for me. Just put a number on your car and go from there

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
when we go up to DTP's dyno day here soon either the 17th of march or the 31st of march ima get someone to bring a video camera and tape all of our runs, its gunna be my GT, my friends 442 Cutless, prolly my friends lightning clone, and idk who else, we need at least eight cars to do it the 31st so we might go the 17th instead.

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
LR98Snake said:
That's what I've heard, but after parking and walking down the hill and across the staging lanes it's a bitch. Isn't there something I need to write on my car?

Yeah put a number no your car or they wont print out a timeslip. Im there every week so you should see me there I keep window chalk in the car and I get friends to grab my timeslips What color is your car and is it a convertible or coupe I have alot of videos from shadyside( so I might have one of your car or a timeslip if we ran).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online