my first customer

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
anything metal.... aluminum , steel , brass, copper anything in a metal form, i dont recommend doin blocks or heads cuz it will hold the heat in and most likely have detonation....longtube headers are to big for me now since i dont have a big enough oven yet for stuff like that but i can do intake manifolds, brackets, calipers,intake pipes depending how big they are ,turbo housing , and so on.... i can do wheels also the biggest i can fit is 18,s i think but im not sure since i havent tried an inch wheel yet

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
cool i will let you know..i plan on doing random stuff so when i get cash and the parts off i will hit you up

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
no problem guys i love doin this and some day i hope to make a living out of this if you guys can get a couple of things for me to powdercoat ill make it a package deal... 3 parts for one price and will do ill do a 4th part for free any color or somethign like that

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
hmmmm you really making me consider ripping my waterpump off, my t-stat neck, my alt. and my brackets haha

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
lol send them over dude and spread there word ....... i can also do headers shorties of course i have like a flat silver and black.... can also order factory grey and a stainless steel grey but it doesnt come out like stainless steel more like dark grey color

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
yes i can sir .... the biggest i can go is 18's i think but im gonna have to test it to make sure

G

GREG@SN95

SvtBlack95 said:
yes i can sir .... the biggest i can go is 18's i think but im gonna have to test it to make sure

what state you live in?

G

GREG@SN95

SvtBlack95 said:
lol what do you mean shut down boston??
wow...

http://www.pr-squared.com/2007/02/boston_shut_down_by_wordofmout.html

358766067_da00b3656e.jpg

LMFAO!

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
lol haha no shit i didnt even know about that..... i try to keep my nose out of the news it depress's me to always hear about the bad shit thats happens instead of anything good

G

GREG@SN95

SvtBlack95 said:
lol haha no shit i didnt even know about that..... i try to keep my nose out of the news it depress's me to always hear about the bad shit thats happens instead of anything good

lol... wow

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:

i totally agree im the same way

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online