my first customer

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
if i did get anything powercoated id want it that color of the pic you sent of the elbow. but idk what i would want done. my shorty headers are chrome colored so

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
ya that elbow came out great....im looking for a set of fox body valve covers and once i do and get them done ill post pics of that also

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i will take them off my 93 and you can do them as a promotional item :rollinglaugh:

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
you know somethign you have yourself a deal .... if your interested let me know send them to me and ill do them for free just pay for the shipping

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
geez why did i open my mouth lol no i caused work for myself haha ...yeah i should be able to ill let you know for sure thursday im taking off for a road trip tomorrow

rio94

Reaction score
how much to do a set of shorty headers that have been sandblasted? also how much if you do it in the powder that you said looks like the jet hot coat?

V

vp6799

Hey svtblack, that tube looks awesome. Great job. Is that the shop near ogils on county st.??

Vic

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
rio94 said:
how much to do a set of shorty headers that have been sandblasted? also how much if you do it in the powder that you said looks like the jet hot coat?

i havent tried the ceramic coating yet its very expensive and i havent bought a bottle yet but will be soon

vp6799 said:
Hey svtblack, that tube looks awesome. Great job. Is that the shop near ogils on county st.??

Vic

nope this shop is behind the harbor mall over the bridge your first left and you first left again and go straight its a huge garage

916_5.0

Reaction score
Damn that came out hella nice. I might be interested in getting some brakcets done at somepoint. For my alternator and powersteering pump and all that.

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Wow man this is SO AWESOME, i wish you all the best in this and i hope business for you blows up like a 500lb bomb! O0

I have ALOT of stuff i'd like powder coated in a little while when i get around to detailing my bay, I'LL LET YOU KNOW! This is so cool! :banana:

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
thanks man ill be doin my best to make this my bread and butter someday and just let me know when you want your stuff done..... i will be doin an intake manifold upper and lower so i will be posting pics of that and soon have my own website and all my work will be on there with price's

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
thanks man ill be doin my best to make this my bread and butter someday and just let me know when you want your stuff done..... i will be doin an intake manifold upper and lower so i will be posting pics of that and soon have my own website and all my work will be on there with price's

Sweet bro, yeah definitely keep us updated with new pics everytime you do something, i cant wait to see more, looks to me like you can do
some gooooood ass work, and i'll let you know about when i start detailing, might not be TOO soon but youre definitely getting all my business. O0

V

vp6799

SvtBlack95 said:
vp6799 said:

Vic

nope this shop is behind the harbor mall over the bridge your first left and you first left again and go straight its a huge garage

Ohh, that's where andys rapid trucking company used to be. The big place on the tiverton side of the bridge right. Is imports all he works on??

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
yup thats the place.... the left side is tony's towing and the other is the performance shop he does only DSM evo galants vr4's and such but hes also helping his freind build a fox stang so he knows his shit why do you need something?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online