my first customer

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
x2... looks awesome! man im still droolin over that intake tubing.. i want it so bad so you can PC it for me!!!! itll look so damn fine man!

i get payed friday, maybe ill buy that C&L inlet pipe, and then ship both of the tubes together and let you do your thing.. how much for the inlet pipe, the fender cover thing (that covers the hole in the fender) and then the C&L inlet pipe from the MAF to TB...?

i may be able to sandblast it my own, but ill see what you charge for the whole deal first before i decide to go buy more sand.

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
you said you wanted it black or reflective chrome right? either one doesnt matter $15 sound good to you?

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
you said you wanted it black or reflective chrome right? either one doesnt matter $15 sound good to you?

4 all 3 pieces!!?? man you gonnna make me feel bad paying that little...

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
nahh dont feel bad your a supporting member and your a cool guy and pipes are the easiest things to powdercoat......some people charge to much its wrong i like to give the best services esp this day in age with everything else being so expensive there has to be somethign in the world thats worth the money you know what i mean

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ok man, here's the blower I want coated.

See the alternator brackets, they're coated aluminum. I want the blower coated to match.
once I finish the blower brackets I'll have to get them coated too. :naughty:

cbracketfront.jpg

Here's a shot of the blower and front cover,
I want the front cover coated black, then the ribs shaved down to the aluminum, then the whole thing cleared.

cblowercase.jpg

To match my valve covers - like this:
cvalvecover.jpg

Can you do it?? :)

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
yup thats no problem i can do it i just wanted to see the front cover and now i have and i could you know my address right?

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yep! I'll get that shipped out to you later this week.

:banana:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i think instead of longtubes this pay check, im going to buy that C&L piece, and then ship everything off to you.. and ill also buy that fiore micro adjustable clutch quadrant and cable with firewall adjust or w/e.. then ill save up for longtubes, then tune..

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
kool jeff cant wait to get started...... trey you know my address?

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
nope don't got your addy.. go ahead and PM it to me.

but i seriously may go ahead and buy that pipe, maybe ill have it shipped to your house? actually, just to make things easier on you so you get things at the same time, ill have it shipped to mine, then box it up together.

what color you thinking? that reflective chrome? or that reflective black with clearcoat? coming from your personal opinion.

also, what are some things that other people get powdercoated? maybe ill go ahead and take that stuff off and get you to do a few other things.

OP
OP
S

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
both colors are great depending if you want a wet black gloss look under your hood or a bright reflective chrome look they will both look awesome ..... some other things people get powdercoated is valve covers im not sure if yours are plastic or metal lol but if they are metal i would say do those a mirror black with clearcoat it would look awesome .... im doin a DSM valve cover this week goin to shave the letters on top then sandblast it coat it with the reflective chrome and then top it off with a transparent candy apple its goin to look great

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alida81

Members online