My gawd, I would sell my car in a heartbeat...

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
for a damn Terminator. I NEED ONE OF THESE!!! I was browsing SVTP market section, who would sell these cars!????? I'd take one of these over ANY car, ANY! Take a look at some from SVTP. I will own one of these, weather it be next year, or in 2020! :rockyou:

133038.jpg

-park.jpg

-Park5.jpg

cobraparts034.jpg

cobraparts032.jpg

newwheels1.jpg

Shawnsvtcobra

Reaction score
Yes they do have a nice gallery of terminators, also check out modular fords, bad ass terminators galore. :khobra:

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I've only seen actually maybe 2 Terminators in real life. Nobody has them around here!

Marc

Reaction score
I am telling you...I have owned Fox bodies (5), SN95s (2), 1 2004 V6er, and my current Terminator. I absolutely love the thing. Nothing like hearing that blower spin up when you hit it. I am ordering my lower pulley kit so I can break the 500HP mark.

The red flammed one you posted is over 600HP to the rear wheels. It is a monster.

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
Marc, Im so jealous of you, and I envy you soo much! Your car is so feckin sick! Comp Orange Terminator with tinted tails...one SEXY ASS car you got, oh and 500hp, I've never drove a 500hp car before!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I wanted one bad enough to cut my nuts off when I got my 99 last January :( :(

but NOT enough to have to take out a damn loan for it :bunny3: :bunny3: :bunny3: my 99 is a long way from a Terminator..........but the bitch is MINE AND PAID FOR :pimp:

NotQuik

Reaction score
one day, i would like to have one as well....i have a nice long list of cars i'd enjoy owning as does everybody. :D

97vertstang

Reaction score
everybody loves terminators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here in socal, theres a crap load, i see at least 3 a week. theyre insane fast. one of the best mustangs ever thats for sure!!!!!!!!!!

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Yeah terminators rock hardcore, my last job that i just quit i worked at a Ford dealership and i saw like 10 of them every week and most of them were tricked out. Damn that was fun, and dont make me mention the fact that i saw a shelby gt500 and a ford GT EVERYDAY in the showroom and driving around and out when they bought them.

But you see, me i'm gonna take my clean 5.0 and i'm gonna dump the 25k that one of those would cost and make it a 1000hp street cruiser.

Mua......mu...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :asse:

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Im with you I want one but im not going to buy one untill I can afford to have it parked next to my 94 or possible trade the 94 for one to someone that will look after it, but I hope to have my 94 long enough that I can give it to my kid wayyy in the future.

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i'd take my car any day over a termy. dont get me wrong i really like them but would never give up what i already have!

ripper

Reaction score
They are badass. My tech says all you need is a blower porting and you git over 500 hp. Marc that is my favorite color you have an waesome car man. Wanna trade???????? :-\

Marc

Reaction score
Stevo said:
They are badass. My tech says all you need is a blower porting and you git over 500 hp. Marc that is my favorite color you have an waesome car man. Wanna trade???????? :-\

First off...thanks for all the compliments. Your Tech is right. I have a Stage I Port (minor) port-matched with my ported Plenium. I only have a 2.93 upper pulley with the stock lower putting out 12 lbs of boost (other minor things plus a predator tune). This has netted me 471HP and 477lbs of torque (in this humid air). When I add the 4lb LOWER pulley, I will be pushing 16 lbs of boost. This is where the Eaton blower is just about maxed out. Spin it more and you start get hot air instead...past it's efficiency. I should get around 500HP.

For those of you who said you would never give up your current ride...go ride in a almost 400HP terminator stock off the showroom floor. I said I would never get rid of my Notchback or my 95GT...I just didn't know. Now if you already have a 500HP daily driver, than you know what I am talking about. I still have my love for the notches. I would love to find a cheap one here. They are just so expensive.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
:thumb:i love 03-04 cobras and i would soooo love to have one in my collection but thats a big price tag to sport.....and not to mention the insurance on one of those bad boys!!!!!i couldn't even imagine!!!lol

Marc

Reaction score
One advantage to being a little older and 20+ years in the same job...little bit easier to own one. But, the prices have seem to be dropping. I have seen a few at the $20K price range over at SVTpeformance.com.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i just want the fackin motor and tranny....and put it in a notch..sooo badass. a guy in Tampa has one with a whipple on it...breaks loose at 80 with little effort. :eek: :eek: :eek:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yea i make good money in what i do but i cant see spending that much money not with my 3 month old baby not right now...i get raped in insurance so i wouldn't even want to think of what those would cost us...it my old lady shes 19 my rates are crazy

this is every month!!!!!
93 gt 88 bucks full coverage -im insured
94 gt 110 bucks full coverage - im insured
01 silverado 118 full coverage- im insured
00 malibu 198 full coverage - both insured...her name has to be on atleast one vehicle and without me on the malibu she was paying 245

its a 4 door!!!! i was ferious...we tried putting her on the others to see what was up because i dont need full coverage on the stangs but i want it and nothing would bring it down....she has a perfect driving record!!!!

i had my 93 gt vert when i was 17 full coverage with like 3 points and only paid 200 a month!!!!! i dont get it????

so a cobra would cost us like 600 a month probley lol

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
yea i make good money in what i do but i cant see spending that much money not with my 3 month old baby not right now...i get raped in insurance so i wouldn't even want to think of what those would cost us...it my old lady shes 19 my rates are crazy

this is every month!!!!!
93 gt 88 bucks full coverage -im insured
94 gt 110 bucks full coverage - im insured
01 silverado 118 full coverage- im insured
00 malibu 198 full coverage - both insured...her name has to be on atleast one vehicle and without me on the malibu she was paying 245

its a 4 door!!!! i was ferious...we tried putting her on the others to see what was up because i dont need full coverage on the stangs but i want it and nothing would bring it down....she has a perfect driving record!!!!

i had my 93 gt vert when i was 17 full coverage with like 3 points and only paid 200 a month!!!!! i dont get it????

so a cobra would cost us like 600 a month probley lol

at leas she is sexy right... :boink: :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010