My GF's mom got screwed...

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Oh and we had some trans work done on our escape a few months ago. Tech said it was common and was covered under warranty.

what year? are mfg. warrantees transferable?

I bought an 2004 Durango 4X4 as my new daily. The dealer said the tags would come in the mail but they never came. I went to the bank to enquire about the tags, taxes, title. The bank informed me they didn't receive the title from the dealer. Long story short the dealer double sold my title. So I'm in the process of a fun lawsuit.

OUCH!

It has over 60k on it?

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk

i have no idea, why?

chaos254

Reaction score
its a 2013 so it would have a 5 year/60k powertrain warranty through ford

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
shit dog. someone should give you a raise. I'll shoot her a text now.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Mine is an 09 and yes the Factory warranty is good for whoever for the most part. Tell her to take it to Ford. 5 year 60k on that trans.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
By checking it you guys mean taking it to a mechanic? Why? I've bought all my vehicles by looking them over myself and not one issue arose. I don't have spare money to give away to a mechanic or a dealership. I think that's just a rich people thing lol.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
there is probably a small difference between the knowledge of his g-friends mother and the average mustang owner here.... At least I hope, and with that difference any person/chic who gets as deep into the maint of the car as to maybe take it to a oil/lube shop once a year, should take it to a mechanic to have them checked out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah