My homie Nick and I

jpajkos

Reaction score
Me in the Red Stang with my buddy Sean. My buddy mike in Nick's fox taping us messing around. Got some other cool footage on here. About 20-25 of us met up and went driving around. For those who want to know he has a 91 LX with a 306 h/c/i and other shit. It's pretty fast and pulls pretty damn hard. This is how we do it on Sacramento.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW-Bn94Vwzw

OP
OP
J

jpajkos

Reaction score
Just to let you also know we were filming in my car after me and nick went from a small dig. I was racing the white cobra. Yes im the chubby one with the goatee

yellowgt

Reaction score
Some pretty cool racing man "BUT" That Mach1 owned your asses.

Car sounds nice to man.. :thumb:

OP
OP
J

jpajkos

Reaction score
That mach 1 has so much done to it. It better have owned are asses. Roll races aren't my thing people do 3rd gear rolls but I hve 4.10s. I like 2nd gear rolls or from a dig. From a dig I put the hurt on alot of people. From a roll not really Im in 5th while they have plenty of gear left. But it was a blast none the less.

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Awesome vid man. O0

Hopefully the SN95 meet will be something like that if not better! :drunk:

Downshift

Reaction score
Awesome night thats for sure. Hey Jessie have you talked to the cobra and the faleen that got pulled over when the cops showed up? I didnt stick around haha. I noticed the freeway cruise was a lot more mellow this time. Cant wait for next meet.

BLWNBYU

Reaction score
The 4.6 Gt did far better than I would have thought.

Hicks

Reaction score
dude i watched this the opther day, didnt know you was on here! i love the videos man :D:D:D:D
that white fox was ppretty strong

or the one in the extended video? racing the cobra

OP
OP
J

jpajkos

Reaction score
I was the red 4.6L GT. Yeah I raced the white cobra hella times. Pulls on me when im in 5th gear. Roll races aren't much when all you have is 3rd and 4th gear. Now 2nd gear rolls a whole different story ;)

Downshift

Reaction score
Yeah the white fox is a quick bitch for sure. He has the full trickflow kit going and a 306 with some other goodies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online