My hubby bought me another stang

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Wow..I want one sooo bad. Couple years down the road I hope. Congrats! I will never get tired of seeing pictures of black terminators 8) :khobra:

94darkhorse

Legend
Reaction score
Does your hubby want to buy me one now! j/k, great looking Stang and you can't beat a black Cobra. O0

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
wow you are a very lucky lady and seem like a very good wife lol my old lady dosent like me spending countless hours out and what not but she wants a 99-04 stang and thats the car i want lol but she refuses to learn to drive a stick.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
just get rid of the dart board... when are you going to play darts since you now have a terminator. If i had a terminator and didnt have anything to do or got bored i just hop in it and go waste some gas :naughty:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
true lol...wanna give me a ride? ive never been in a terminator before :eek:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:

its something you will never forget :boink:, try taking a ride in a Whipple charged 690rwhp Cobra :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: it gives new meaning to " wet your pants"

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
tRaV_19 said:

its something you will never forget :boink:, try taking a ride in a Whipple charged 690rwhp Cobra :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: it gives new meaning to " wet your pants"

your car?? wanna give a ride up??? :eek: 8)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
ha I WISH, no its a 03 that goes to the same speed shop I do here in NC. It has a Whipple, full exhaust, 60lb injectors......hell I cant think of everything thats on that damn thing. It was tuned in Raleigh NC by Randy Heywood.

white98stang

Reaction score
hopefully u will get a KB charger.... that thing screams louder than a baby

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
white98stang said:
hopefully u will get a KB charger.... that thing screams louder than a baby

whoa i wanna hear one!! because when my son starts wailing damn thats loud!!! lol

97vertstang

Reaction score
ur one lucky lady!!!!! ur gonna start getting lots of attention now, all kinds of guys are gonna get spanked by a girl!!!!!!

ripper

Reaction score
mustangluver9881 said:
IceMan said:
You need to give your hubby a present too... :rockyou: not to be rude or anything, but i think he earned it...

Ahhh no worries...he got his present!! LMAO! Besides that...I really don't HAVE to give him that present..my present to him was letting him finish his Trans Am! That and I am letting him buy a turbo kit for his T/A now! hehe :D See...we compromise..he bought me the cobra for being a good wifey and letting him spend shitloads of money on his car and countless hours at our friends performance shop working on his and other people's cars...and letting him do all that without ever complaining about it. He said that all the other wives are always calling and bitching at their husbands to come home. I just let him go there and work on his car because it is something that makes him happy and well he deserves to be happy because he lets me stay at home with my daughter ever day. :D

Do you have a sister??????????????? :naughty:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
5.HOE said:
ur one lucky lady!!!!! ur gonna start getting lots of attention now, all kinds of guys are gonna get spanked by a girl!!!!!!

yeah, there is a girl that has a convertible black terminator here at my college....my jaw hits the floor everytime i see her driving around in it...and it has the black/tan seats i want. :-[

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online