My hubby bought me another stang

mustangluver9881

Reaction score
he came home tonight with a brand new 2004 Cobra SVT for me! WOOT! It is so freaking bad ass! I am IN LOVE with it already! lol I have some pics but they are not that great because it was already dark outside! I will get some better ones later on.

cobra1.jpg

Cobra2.jpg

Cobra3.jpg

Cobra4.jpg

Cobra5.jpg

Rantheman

Reaction score
you guys must be rich to own a garage full of mustangs looks good!!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
damn that shit looks new...too bad you dont have 10th anniv wheels...since they own the 03/04 cobra wheels. :p

now its time to swap out the eaton for a KB and hook up a 50 dot of nitrous. :pimp2:

OP
OP
M

mustangluver9881

Reaction score
We will definitely be swapping out the Eaton for either a KB or a Whipple! We haven't decided which one yet! :) But that is going to be a few months down the road. We want to pay off our other cars first so that this cobra is our only car payment.

OP
OP
M

mustangluver9881

Reaction score
Ohh and we are not rich...we just happen to fall into some really good deals. The 98 I bought before we were married, the 65 was given to me by my dad's boss. hehe And this Cobra we got a Great deal on because my husbands buddy works at the ford dealership here in town. :D

Peter

Reaction score
thats awesome, I wish I had a husband like that lmao

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nice! You are a lucky lady. Congrats on the Cobra and cool hubby. O0 :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6:

When you decide to sell the Eaton, I may be interested.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
nice. Black terminators are :pimp2:

Id go with the whipple over the kb. It would be nice if whipple would make one for the 5.0

IceMan

Reaction score
You need to give your hubby a present too... :rockyou: not to be rude or anything, but i think he earned it...

ALITL8

Reaction score
IceMan said:
You need to give your hubby a present too... :rockyou: not to be rude or anything, but i think he earned it...

+1

OP
OP
M

mustangluver9881

Reaction score
IceMan said:

Ahhh no worries...he got his present!! LMAO! Besides that...I really don't HAVE to give him that present..my present to him was letting him finish his Trans Am! That and I am letting him buy a turbo kit for his T/A now! hehe :D See...we compromise..he bought me the cobra for being a good wifey and letting him spend shitloads of money on his car and countless hours at our friends performance shop working on his and other people's cars...and letting him do all that without ever complaining about it. He said that all the other wives are always calling and bitching at their husbands to come home. I just let him go there and work on his car because it is something that makes him happy and well he deserves to be happy because he lets me stay at home with my daughter ever day. :D

r_suh

Reaction score
car looks hawt. those leather seats are to die for.. O0

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I bet it has just a little bit more giddy up than the v6 right? :hammer:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member