interior61sp.jpg

interior56vc.jpg

interior45uk.jpg

interior35oa.jpg

interior26en.jpg

interior14az.jpg

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Pretty Nice...Do you have the Mach 460? The reason for my asking is it was hard for me to find a box that slid under the rear deck like that. What size and type Neon did you use to light the interior? I planning on doing that also.

OP
OP
T

theponyfactor

Reaction score
Yes i have the mach 460. I made that sub box at home with my Dad, and I had to push as hard as I could to get that all the way with the carpet on it. And those are 12" neons under there. Not screwed up or anything, just 2 plastic ties on each.

joshs95

Reaction score
ive herd good things about thoses subs , by the way what size are those

OP
OP
T

theponyfactor

Reaction score
Ya when I get a new head unit I'll try and find one that goes with the rest. I had taht in my first car so I just switched them out. The screen on that one is starting to black out every once in a while so I might need a new one soon. Thanks for comments.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
that does look good. i used some 12" ccfl tubes (computer neon lighting) and they woke up my interior to. im thinkin about doin it to the stang because i go to a few car shows that go late into the nite sometimes and it would look cool in there. i need a color combo for my car, black and red or black and blue? i want to stick with those two because they are easy colors to find. let me know!

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i think you have the exact same pioneer cd player that i have in my 79 f 150... it "blacks out" over major bumps (mainly when driving off road or something). i am gonna put a alpine or clarion in the stang i think to try something different

EThorpe

Reaction score
I like how you put some neon lights in the foot area, my black interior is almost impossible see a thing at night :mad:

Mine has a few mods from the last owner and some from myself, nothing like yours though.

35th Anv. speedo bezel, Billit door knob locks, Billit H/AC knobs, custom Cobra Snake Cue Ball shifter knob and one hell of Sound system(and you though your Sub box has hard to put in? :rant: ), 4 tweets/2 door and just drop'd in a pair of 6x8 Infintity today, 2 amps, Glue'd in Black carpet in the trunk ect...

efc7bbfb.jpg

bb9ac31a.jpg

71a8f626.jpg

8dabbd8f.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online