My intro to the forum. Hello!

JonathonMB357

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I recently bought a '95 base model, and I was suggested this forum by a buddy if I needed advice.
Nice to meet everyone!
I plan to build it into something, though I'm not sure yet.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to the forum. Stick around and check out some build threads. They will give you plenty of ideas for your ride.

We look forward to seeing what you do with it.

OP
OP
JonathonMB357

JonathonMB357

Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to the forum. Stick around and check out some build threads. They will give you plenty of ideas for your ride.

We look forward to seeing what you do with it.
Thank you, I appreciate it. I'm thinking of something along the lines of a drag car or a road racer type build.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
STOP!!! Don’t give ttocs that c/c #!! I fell for that when I first joined the Forum. AmEx estimates that it’ll take until 2070 for me to pay it off! JK
Seriously though, welcome to the Forum. Probably best to decide first what you want to make of the car before throw money at it. And if I could suggest something, it would be to do one thing at a time and finish that. Then go to the next part of your build. I recommend starting with the chassis. That will be the foundation of your car, whatever you decide that’s gonna be.
Good luck, welcome to the Forum, provide pics, and remember, the only stupid question is the one that goes unasked. So fire away with questions.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online