My IRS equiped BAB 98 Cobra

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
DSC03133.jpg

DSC03132.jpg

DSC03134.jpg

:eek:

Its not done yet, and I still am not sure why David painted the tailpipes black, but give me about 2 weeks and Ill have it back up to my standards. :bunny3:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
im in hopes that it was done BEFORE he got the car, cuz I cant think of a reason that HE would have painted them that color :dunno:

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Well the car HAD SLP on it when he bought it and like a dumby he parted it out and sold it. I severely wish he had not. I know he bought this piece of shit catback for less than 100 dollars. Now I am stuck with this god damn thing.

S

scarface

looks great. THey are painted black because the pipes were in terrible shape when I got the catback, I couldnt polish them, nor did I want to. You didnt have to trade, it was your choice. You are kinda making it sound like you got cheated or something?

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
looks to me as though he did a great job, i could only imagine what kind of project that was.

S

scarface

its one I wouldnt ever do again. I do wish we had more time to work out the bugs in our cars before I left.

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
scarface said:
looks great. THey are painted black because the pipes were in terrible shape when I got the catback, I couldnt polish them, nor did I want to. You didnt have to trade, it was your choice. You are kinda making it sound like you got cheated or something?

No dude Im not bitching, I already told you it was my decision. Just because Im not happy with some of the parts doesnt mean I feel like I got cheated. Sorry if I made it sound that way, but like i told you man I have a lot of shit going on in my life right now and Im finding it kinda hard to be positive.

OP
OP
W

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
The Green GT said:
So we will be getting a write up on an IRS swap right? :)

No, after doing mine it is rather obvious that there is NO set way to do it, as every car differs. Honestly it was pretty straight forward, if I hadnt have looked at 20 write ups I would have known EXACTLY what would be necessary to do. I just wish I had 2 days and some new parts.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
That's cool man! nice addition to your sweet ride. :bunny3:

thorco3

Reaction score
sweet... the black tailpipes aren't too bad at all. I would probably replace them eventually just to have that nice polished 03 cobra catback look but it still looks great.

I take it you guys did a rear end swap?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Staff online

Members online