MY KB for your H/C/I

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Its on my stock internal 5.0 Growing tired of it, wouldnt mind trading straight up, or H/C and some cash. Anyone interested in this kind of thing?

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
y you getting rid of the kb so soon? (didnt think you had it very long) ill give you my h/c/i straight up for your kb...

if you want a stock h/c/i that is... o wait it is supposed to have a cam so ya get a cam... you know you want it... :pimp2:

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
well then be more specific :D
o ya the taillight should be on its way to you soon. It is going to take 2-3 days to get to ya once he ships it and he is supposed to let me know. Its a brand new one so if its broken im gonna go fucking nuts.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
i dont have money to upgrade my cooling system like i want it (a/c doesnt blow really cold) and i can build up my engine and be at the same horsepower.

jimgt95

Reaction score
95KBGT said:
i dont have money to upgrade my cooling system like i want it (a/c doesnt blow really cold) and i can build up my engine and be at the same horsepower.

So, you don't have money but you are going to build your engine? :hammer:

What if you just were patient and saved your money for some good heads and other ancillary parts to really wake her up? Then you would be way ahead of just a h/c/i build up.

jimgt95

Reaction score
I agree with Matt. One of the things I really like about my KB combo is the fact that I am running the stock cam. My tuner had zero idle and run issues to sort out. I also like the challenge of making big power on a stock cam like some of the NMRA drag racing classes do (factory stock, I think).

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
i was told after you reach 400 thats when shit breaks, it never runs right etc

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
291HP and 380TQ constantly with an outside temp of 105 degrees

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
really i was under the assumption a well equipped H/C/I stang will beat me

Julian Moore

Reaction score
Leave your cam stock, get a set of heads and a new intake. That will get the power you want. I'm sure yo can get anice set of heads and cam used for under $1500. As far as a stock cam, I make close to 500 rwhp on a stock cam.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
I would think you kb would be better than most h/c/i's out there. Your having problems with your ac not being as could due to the kenne bell? I was kind of worried about the heat of a kb and i am going to go the turbo route instead. If you want to go to a h/c/i and get rid of the kenne bell then go ahead but you will most likely loose some $$. You may find a good deal w/ someone wanting to trade. You just got to keep your eyes open and look for good deals because they are out there, thats what i am doing for everything that i want to do by next spring.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online