I took your advice during the big fiasco and got a Ford clutch cable, they only have one part number now so that's what I got for 115.80. I figure that I can mod anything wrong to work because that's what I do for a regular job. Here is a pic of the old UPR cable, dead, rough, hard on the left leg. The new cable was completely different. I cut off the steel retainer clip. Removed the big rubber boss. Found some Ultem laying around and cut a new boss .500 ID x .750 OD and slipped into place. Installed it in the car, the Ford hook up to the clutch fork is different than the UPR that had a threaded rod at the clutch fork. Changed the trans oil from Red Line Manual Trans Fluid to AMSoil Syncromesh fluid while I was down there, night and day difference between the two, my T45 shifts like butter now.