My Mustang and my family's Impala

OP
OP
M

monkeydude3

Reaction score
THanks man! We had the impala set for the raw old school hot rod type sound.

I love my new neighborhood, much more open roads!

OP
OP
M

monkeydude3

Reaction score
I have factory manifolds, MAC O/R H, and welded in flowmaster 40s.

I'm getting a low milage PI engine to do a swap next year... and at that time, I'm putting on probably BBK shorty headers, and the flowmaster american thunder catback kit to make it complete and hopefully deepen the tone a little bit.

Thanks for the comments. I'll have more in the future. We only had so much time yesterday, but it was fun!

George

OP
OP
M

monkeydude3

Reaction score
Thanks

oh I forgot... right now we live in Downers Grove, IL, but the move like the video said is to Millbrook, IL which is near Yorkville, IL

OP
OP
M

monkeydude3

Reaction score
Yes sir. I knew a guy who knew a guy, and got a full custom bent exhaust installed for $280 on that car.

The guy did it perfect, everything was welded except the mufflers which are clamped in, so we can change them at a later time. I dunno what to put on, I was thinking flowmaster but we'll see. Got enough crap to do other than change mufflers.

The car came with what's left of a Y pipe and single exhaust, and we had true dual put on. It has so much more response with the duals. BTW the Rochester Quadrajet sucks. We rebuilt it and set it to the book and it still sucks. I want to put a 650 edelbrock on there.

George

OP
OP
M

monkeydude3

Reaction score
thanks. There will be more to come, like night time shots and stuff where you can see how the lights look and the gauges look.

;D

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
mad the video is cutting out on me and choppy. :rant:

G

GREG@SN95

silversol said:
sweet vid. your SN95 sounds much better than the Impala :)
thats cause its a chevy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that impala needs some TLC

nice cars

OP
OP
M

monkeydude3

Reaction score
oh I know it needs TLC. We paid $2700 for it, and it has 43000 original miles on it. The reason there are no hub caps on it, is the ones that came with it are very rare and have a tendency to fall off randomly... so we only put them on for shows and stuff. It needs the two corner panels behind the front wheels, and those are sitting in the trunk waiting to be welded in by my dad and me.

It's a project car so it's gonna need love

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
i love the sound of your stang :drunk: .Hopefully, i get something near that with a aftermarket midpipe.

OP
OP
M

monkeydude3

Reaction score
mac and flowmaster are similar... if you get rid of your cats whether it be with an H Or X pipe, it will sound worlds different and I guarantee you'll love it

the throttle response is noticably increased, at least on my car it pulls harder through the powerband... specially goin from 6 cats to zero lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.