My mustang as it sits today. I need help though!

Modular95

Reaction score
Here's some pics of my 95. Long story short I got the thing for free but it was wrecked(not too bad). So I put a new a radiator support in. It had nasty black and tan interior that reminded me of an old hotel room. I'm in the process of putting an 04 interior in it but still need seats and carpet. I have the dash and door panels so far. 97% of the body work is done. The problem I'm having right now is trying to figure out what color to paint it. Anything but the old phaser red. I don't mind changing the whole color either.
mustangpics004.jpg

mustangpics007.jpg

mustangpics001.jpg

mustangpics002.jpg

mustangpics003.jpg

mustangpics006.jpg

mustangpics014.jpg

mustangpics018.jpg

mustangpics012.jpg

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
Loving the interior and gauges man, tight. I always thought sonic blue would look tight on an SN95.

OP
OP
M

Modular95

Reaction score
OnyxCobra, thanks man I appreciate it.

Dino, very nice cobra. That blue looks perfect.

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I love black, but cleared. Flat black is cool, shiny black f'ing rocks!! You typed you didn't want old phaser red. How about Laser Red? I'm going to get mine back in that color pretty soon. I'm not a fan of any red, but that one. I love the blue, as well. Canary yellow is great. Pacific green, too.

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sonic blue is beautiful. I want to paint my car that but I'm poor

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
how about something completely different. how bout the new/old Twister orange. google it . it was around in the 70's and ford brought it out again

Magic

Reaction score
Id keep it a shade of red... Torch Red? Viper Red? Some kinda custom red? House of Kolor has some nice examples.

ThatKids96GT

Reaction score
i have the moonlight blue and i love it but i think the competition orange is sickk but if i could paint my car i would go pacific green...but thats just me

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
autumn orange is awesome too. there is a guy on here who has a vert that is smokin hot. it is a stock 98 color and really rare

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
my truck is competition orange, v6 car is sonic blue, i do like the blue but if i was ever to paint the car i would use the competition orange OR chrome yellow. other then that the 99 ss camaro hugger orange is a nice color too ( dont like metallic's)

OP
OP
M

Modular95

Reaction score
I do like orange. They use to have a 96 fake tangerine orange saleen around here. Car looked perfect in that color. By the way I ordered a cobra double r hood for it today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online