My name is Tiffany and I've been Overhauled.

spooned06civic

Reaction score
As awesome as that car looks this is what i wanna no

HOw the fuck did it get in that condition in the first place

OP
OP
T

TennesseeMustang

Reaction score
spooned06civic said:
As awesome as that car looks this is what i wanna no

HOw the fuck did it get in that condition in the first place

Well, first off, the car was in major need of body work to begin with. The paint was quasi faded, there were dents and dings all over, and her little sister's :aresehole: boyfriend keyed her car the day her father passed away. I had to pull all the dents out (I pulled them all instead of simply laying body filler), and then had to block the car down. This is why the paint looks white (becasue it was sanded). She drove like this for six months, while I got swamped with customer's cars. The rear wheels are spares, because the two bullitts had cheater slicks on them (and were on another car). I think the 18" chrome deep dishes are a bit of an upgrade anyway. The hood is black because it was purchased a year ago, and had not yet been painted. The areas that are black are primed in black so that we could block the bodywork down. The car now has black leather panels (i.e. headliner, door panels, etc.). Yup, it was a mess, but turned out lookin' allright.

spooned06civic

Reaction score
yeash looks great bro u did an awesome job ik im into body work love doing that stuff best job in ther world

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
wow awesome work, that paint color is wicked, I love fresh teal paint, rims look perfect on there and that gas door/lid what ever you wanna call it is killer, wow so cool. nice work and welcome to the site!

shrades79

Reaction score
love it.. i have plans of putting the silver shinoda decals on my teal stang as well with that same hood...im glad i could see it it looks beautiful

OP
OP
T

TennesseeMustang

Reaction score
shrades79 said:
love it.. i have plans of putting the silver shinoda decals on my teal stang as well with that same hood...im glad i could see it it looks beautiful

Definately, the car in person looks a LOT better than in pics, glad I went with the scheme. If you want to go with the Shinoda graphics, let me know, I can get them for you at 10% off... save you almost $30.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You have been overhauled.
That turned out great.

I really like the color and gas door.
Great car!

I'm a tall guy, and wouldn't mind having mine fuel neck on the pillar like that.

OP
OP
T

TennesseeMustang

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the comments, with all the work that had to go into it, it feels pretty good to hear nice things about it.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Nice! Thats an awesome present, much have been awesome revealing it to her.

But all that work, and you kept the stock fogged headlights? Get some crystal clears on that baby!

94pacecar435

Reaction score
the car looks great :thumb: , but u missed a final touch, the headlights. i need to change them on mine to, but it would make a big difference on a nice looking car like that. as for the engine swap, i would also go with a 5.0. their easier to work on, and parts are alot cheaper. plus they look nicer ;D .

white98stang

Reaction score
pacecar what kind of headlights u gettin???
i need to get some for mine but im not sure if i sould go with smoked or ultraclear

ALITL8

Reaction score
white98stang said:
pacecar what kind of headlights u gettin???
i need to get some for mine but im not sure if i sould go with smoked or ultraclear

JMO but on white i'd go crystal clear... got them on my daughters 97 and it looks great!!

white98stang

Reaction score
thats what i was leaning towards, but did you keep the corners yellow or did u get them white also, i really like the cobra style headlights

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
wow that is one nice ride! freakin sweet! i love the side exhaust... aaawwweeessssooommmeee ride!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online