My name is Tiffany and I've been Overhauled.

ALITL8

Reaction score
white98stang said:
thats what i was leaning towards, but did you keep the corners yellow or did u get them white also, i really like the cobra style headlights

i did the full clears, lenses and markers. here's a couple of older pics and then a bonus pic with it lowered and a different set of wheels ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ram000

Reaction score
wow, very niiiice work!!! you gotta post more pics, man!

shrades79

Reaction score
hey tennesseemustang i have a ? if i bought the boss decals and had a cobra r hood will the fit or is the decal designed for the stock hood...it doesnt look like the Gen I would fit, but what about the Gen II? also wut size is ur cowl hood

Ryaannn

Reaction score
Well, if I ever break a head, I think I know where I'll take it. ;)

OP
OP
T

TennesseeMustang

Reaction score
shrades79 said:
hey tennesseemustang i have a ? if i bought the boss decals and had a cobra r hood will the fit or is the decal designed for the stock hood...it doesnt look like the Gen I would fit, but what about the Gen II? also wut size is ur cowl hood

Hello,
Sorry about the lack of replies, I have been touring for the past few months and have not been able to log on. The hood is a 4". Call Shinoda Performance Vehicles, they can cut the graphics for wither a stocker or an aftermarket hood. Thanks!

OP
OP
T

TennesseeMustang

Reaction score
94pacecar435 said:
the car looks great :thumb: , but u missed a final touch, the headlights. i need to change them on mine to, but it would make a big difference on a nice looking car like that. as for the engine swap, i would also go with a 5.0. their easier to work on, and parts are alot cheaper. plus they look nicer ;D .

Actually, I did have a set of aftermarket headlights for her but at the time of the pic I had not recleared the car (I recleared the car to buiry the paint lines of the graphics) and did not want to run the chance of overspray on the lights. It now has a set of 1 piece halo headlights. The 5.0 would definately be easier, but we wanted something different. Something that you would not see in a 1994. We are also putting on a custom sheet metal upper intake that we built that will supply fresh air from the cowl part of the hood. Thanks!

VenomousCobraR

Reaction score
I gotta say...Once in a while you see a car that just inspires you to spend thousands more on your own car within the next 10 minutes......
I love when someone does something different... Totally sick ride. That fuel cap is blew me away. Good job.

wnracing

Reaction score
Hey man, not sure if you post here anymore... And I know that this is really old, but I met your fiance the other day @ work! lol I think she was a little freaked out because I just asked her about the mustang she was driving (white new edge) and she said something about her husband or fiance (something like that) working on Mustangs alot.. For some reason I recognized her and remembered these pictures.. lol small world!

I love the fact that you had her buying crap for her car and she didn't even know it! hahahah!