My new boosted truck :D Tacoma INSIDEE

boosted93

Reaction score
Well since the mustang was knockin and winter is just a few months away i need to find a new DD.. A guy off the local forum was sellin his boosted toyota soo i went and checked it out and couldnt pass it up for the price.. Its an 98 tacoma 194k miles has a TON of nice parts and layed down 266whp and 287trq on 11 psi its now on 14psi and a really fun truck LOL i would think it is pushing around 300whp now..I payed $3500 for it and th only bads is its lowered and the rear diff is welded together.. I think i want to switch the wheels up (maybe paint the insides of them gold??) and im not sure if i like the racing seats yet..
Heres a single pic till tommrow lol
IMG-20110812-00252.jpg

OP
OP
B

boosted93

Reaction score
It tore down a civic on 11 psi tonight.. not sure what psi i was on but im guessin 11 cause it was on low boost.. its a way fun truck and gets a TON of attention!! Pics tommrow

OP
OP
B

boosted93

Reaction score
Sorry for the shitty cell pic im gonna take her out for a photoshoot after i buff the paint.. And yes this toyota has MANY mustangs covered lol Sooo far on the kill list is a powerstroke and a civic on 11psi lol I just need to learn to tune a SAFC and ill be turning it up to 14 psi :D

Raffaelli

Reaction score
Cool man, a Guam buddy of mine has a turbo 2rz taco running 8 PSI making 230 ish whp. He's almost done building a motor for crazy boost...

anyway, have fun with it. Toyota trucks are a blast.

OP
OP
B

boosted93

Reaction score
Cool man, a Guam buddy of mine has a turbo 2rz taco running 8 PSI making 230 ish whp. He's almost done building a motor for crazy boost...

anyway, have fun with it. Toyota trucks are a blast.
I was soo suprised with this truck... i have a new love for toyotas lol.. mine is on 11psi right now and making about 270 stock block... i want to go to about 14 psi for high boost setting and 11 for low boost setting

OP
OP
B

boosted93

Reaction score
Heres some new pics i took outside my buddys house nothin too fancy.. just wanted to show off the new truck

DSC_0429.jpg

DSC_0435.jpg

DSC_0430.jpg

DSC_0432.jpg

Mystic SVT

Reaction score
Looks like a fun little truck and seems like you got a great deal on it too! Congrats!

OP
OP
B

boosted93

Reaction score
Looks like a fun little truck and seems like you got a great deal on it too! Congrats!
Thanks man for $3500 i think i did good.. it was built right with ALOT of nice parts.. and even came with slicks,metal headgasket, and arp studs. The only things i want to change is the seats and the welded rear end(the ford 8.8 w lsd is an upgrade option lol)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online