wht46gt

Reaction score
this is the install of my new intake manifold
the old
Picture001.jpg

and the cracks
Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

the white is the hi temp epoxy i used to stop the leak (def. temporary)
this is a shot of the new intake where the coolant runner is
Picture004.jpg

OP
OP
W

wht46gt

Reaction score
you really cant see it so i just put that one on there and i started taking pics afer it was duhn (stupid me)

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Looks exactly like mine under the hood. I think this summer im going to scrub my engine bay with a tooth brush n' some engine cleaner lol.

whty98

Reaction score
wht46gt said:
yeah mine was filthy
HAHA, you should see mine. All the dust from dirt roads builds a nice layer of insulation

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Pi intake or NPI??

i had to replace mine this summer and did a newer NPI intake with the aluminum Crossover, i wish i had don the PI one though. :'( :'(

jared6180

Reaction score
19mustang95 said:
Pi intake or NPI??

i had to replace mine this summer and did a newer NPI intake with the aluminum Crossover, i wish i had don the PI one though. :'( :'(

I swapped mine in July, and used the Livernois PI Intake and Adapter Kit. I must say that in combination with my Bassani O/R X Pipe and Magnaflow Cat-back there is a very noticeable difference. The site says you should tune it, so no telling how much power I am leaving in the intake with out the tune. I got my kit on ebay for $300.

Jared

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
jared6180 said:
19mustang95 said:
Pi intake or NPI??

I swapped mine in July, and used the Livernois PI Intake and Adapter Kit. I must say that in combination with my Bassani O/R X Pipe and Magnaflow Cat-back there is a very noticeable difference. The site says you should tune it, so no telling how much power I am leaving in the intake with out the tune. I got my kit on ebay for $300.

Jared

well i got the nonPI one for$70 and i can use it when i do the whole PI swap since it is already tapped for both sensors.

OP
OP
W

wht46gt

Reaction score
yeah mine didnt cost that much but im saving for a full exhuast (block back)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online