Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
mater.jpg

:boink: :boink: :boink: :boink:

hardontires

Reaction score
TRUUBLE said:
Well here she is. She's a 53 Willys and will receive a Rotrex blown 331 with a T56 and a 9" narrowed Ford rear. Suspension will be coil over on all fours and she's gettin chopped and dropped.

Does anyone else see the Hot Rod, here? lol

honestly i see it with 15" king coilovers or just some skyjacker soft ride 12" springs and some body lift with kaiser 1 1/4 ton axles and 44" boggers....or the new 54" boggers.

old willys pickups make nasty nasty mud trucks.

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
hardontires said:
honestly i see it with 15" king coilovers or just some skyjacker soft ride 12" springs and some body lift with kaiser 1 1/4 ton axles and 44" boggers....or the new 54" boggers.

But then I wouldn't be able to make 10 second passes on the strip and smoke Termies in it . . . lol

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
is that all that matters is 10second passes and below? how about a show car.. truuble, i request that you build a sweet MUSTANG show car... any type, cobra R, saleen, cobra, v6 w/e....

i want you to dump some bucks and refrain from speed.. yeah put a blower on the show car or a turbo but have it polished and made all perdy.. i think you would have one award winning show car...

hardontires

Reaction score
TRUUBLE said:
hardontires said:

But then I wouldn't be able to make 10 second passes on the strip and smoke Termies in it . . . lol

sure ya could....and it'd be that much more impressive if you made 10 sec passes with 44" tall 19.5" wide mud tires. theres diesels out there making mid 11 sec runs with 36" tires.

or you could be one of those bad asses at the mud bog comps that runs a 250 foot long pit 3-4 feet deep in 2.7 seconds.

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
is that all that matters is 10second passes and below? how about a show car.. truuble, i request that you build a sweet MUSTANG show car... any type, cobra R, saleen, cobra, v6 w/e....

i want you to dump some bucks and refrain from speed.. yeah put a blower on the show car or a turbo but have it polished and made all perdy.. i think you would have one award winning show car...

Well . . . you'll have to wait for the PhatBoyPerformance road car. It will be an 07 twin Rotrex with a Ford GT based 5.4 aluminum block (from JDM Engineering). While it will be a show car, it will still be 9 second capable.

hardontires said:
TRUUBLE said:
hardontires said:

sure ya could....and it'd be that much more impressive if you made 10 sec passes with 44" tall 19.5" wide mud tires. theres diesels out there making mid 11 sec runs with 36" tires.

or you could be one of those bad asses at the mud bog comps that runs a 250 foot long pit 3-4 feet deep in 2.7 seconds.

I'm just not much of a mud guy . . . lol

95Boss

Reaction score
You'll be pushing a lot of air with that puppy. Mater is more aerodynamic. I agree with the mud bog idea. Good luck with whatever direction you go. It's your time and your money.

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
95Boss said:
You'll be pushing a lot of air with that puppy. Mater is more aerodynamic. I agree with the mud bog idea. Good luck with whatever direction you go. It's your time and your money.

Yeah . . the 4 wheel thing has been done to death with these trucks. I want to do something uniqueI'm going to lower the roof line at least 5 inches. You won't recognize the truck when I'm done . . . it'll be hard to even tell it's a Willys. 8)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnknownArmy

Members online