91lx007.jpg

91lx008.jpg

the dent he did
91lx009.jpg

91lx010.jpg

91lx011.jpg

91lx012.jpg

91lx013.jpg

like i said before the car has 44k original miles , drives perfect everything works, no squeaks or rattles, the only misperfection is the hit that i showed u, i got 1k for the trade.i like it , its sad to see my 97 go, i hope i have as much fun with this car as i did with my 97.i will NEVER talk shit about 4.6s.theyre expensive to mod but theyre one hell of an engine!!!!!!!

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
this pics suck, ill take better pics on sunday, car is better than it looks oh and its the driveway that makes it look all high.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Car Looks good, should be fun.

Do you live near a cemetery or something, looks like you have some serious orb action going on. They really started coming around in the last couple of full car pics. You could probably see them better due to the darker backround.

badass98svt

Reaction score
You got the lx and 1000 for your 97? Sounds like you got hosed
The lx may have low mileage, but it needs quite a bit of attention with the body.
I'll take the lx coupe in the background.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ man I hate to say this because I don't want you to feel bad about your trade but I feel you should have got at LEAST another grand out of the deal if not 2 more grand :dunno: :dunno: Not that the fox looks all that bad, but just going on the basis of the years and at a glimpse appearance you 97 was in way better shape than the fox you got :(. However you have drove the car and seen it in person and if your happy with it their must be an un-seen luster about it :), so happy modding and get it in the 13's by Monday :dancing6: :dancing6:

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
::) Did he say, "touch black.. no trade backs?"

get your 97 back. :'( :-\ :-X
Oh welll.. whats done is done. Mod her up and see how she reacts. GL

95CALI-5.0

Reaction score
I wish you kept your sn95 vert. But since it's all done, have fun modding the 5.0!!!!

G

GREG@SN95

that car is in terrible shape...

but heres the good part...

you will need new paint so you can make it any color you want
parts for those suckers are cheap
they go fast easy and cheap

and

I just love them foxers... can't say whether it was a good trade or not cause I don't know all the details... but have fun restoring it :thumb:

Peter

Reaction score
needs to be lowered asap

then take the rest of the cash for exhaust gears and a shifter

btw who is the chick in your sig + avi?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
sorry to say, but that was a definite downgrade...and rofl at the guy saying he would rather have your brothers $260 LX....i would get your car back asap.

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
hold on guys , those pics are horrible,like i said i did probably did get hosed but hopefully i can get some pics tomorrow if not monday.i washed it today and holy crap the paint is way better than my vert.the interior except for a small tear on the drivers is perfect.car rides nicer than my vert.seats feel more cushony, and engine feels very nice.my cousin had it very dirty and those pics came out horrible.i got out of work today at 5 and it was already dark so i couldnt get pics. hopefully ill get a chance tomorrow.

badass98svt

Reaction score
Your paint must have been horrible if this paint is nicer. It looks like the previous owner drove into a wall.
The hood is cracked, and the black trim is missing.
Did you do a carfax report? It looks like oversparay inside the passenger's fender area.
Is it leaking something as well? I see drops under the car in a couple of those pics.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
97vertstang said:
hold on guys , those pics are horrible,like i said i did probably did get hosed but hopefully i can get some pics tomorrow if not monday.i washed it today and holy crap the paint is way better than my vert.the interior except for a small tear on the drivers is perfect.car rides nicer than my vert.seats feel more cushony, and engine feels very nice.my cousin had it very dirty and those pics came out horrible.i got out of work today at 5 and it was already dark so i couldnt get pics. hopefully ill get a chance tomorrow.

hey man Im not giving you a hard time about it, like I said without seeing it in person its hard to make a solid statement about it. Post those new pics up bud so we can get a better look at her, take some interior shots too :)

G

GREG@SN95

get some polished rims, black paint, and do some suspension work and that car will be beautiful...

302 > nonPI 281

EDIT*

and get some clear headlights and tint the rear... lol.. thats what I'd do if it was mine

OP
OP

97vertstang

Reaction score
new pics on the new thread
http://www.sn95forums.com/forum/index.php?topic=4933.0
to answer u guys questions,
i got a tree in the front yard thats about it, have no idea where the cemetery is :dunno:
my cousin hit a car in the drivers side of the bumper and got the fender crooked, i know it hasnt been hit before cause my cousin bought it of the original owner , i was there, and the car was like brand spanking new, until my cousin got it :rant:
also the paint in my vert was bad in the hood and top front fenders other than that it was really nice.this one other than affected area is better.
well check out the new thread and give it to me now!!!!! i was just saying to hold on cause wow those pics are horrible and i was excited and wanted to show u guys pics ASAP!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online