MVC-012S.jpg

MVC-011S.jpg

MVC-008S.jpg

MVC-005S.jpg

I hope you enjoy!!! I sure do.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
Looks great and your lucky to have that light bar.

Get some pictures with the top up :dancing6:

gratssss

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I will, but what's the point? I am one whom keeps my top down, unless there it some form of precipitation!! I will try to snap a couple when I put her to bed!

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
scarface said:
I deleted the other thread for you bud O0

Thanks!! I snapped a quick couple with my top up! My top is torn in like 3 places though. I took them on the good side. I meant to have my top replaced this month! I woke up and wanted new wheels though!! That is on the book for next month's money!!

topup2.jpg

topup.jpg

Oh, you can barely see hanging on the wall behind it. That is my takeoff wall! So far it is my old radiator cover, prop rod, antenna, billet grill with pony, and all my interior pieces I replaced with billet ones!! Corny, but like I care!!

V6 Wannabe

Reaction score
Nice lookin ride...I was trying to decide if I should get the black or parchment colored light bar and decided to go black, although I like the look of yours too.

NotQuik

Reaction score
chrome/polished always looks good with that color.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
1STOF3 said:
I will, but what's the point? I am one whom keeps my top down, unless there it some form of precipitation!! I will try to snap a couple when I put her to bed!

It doesnt look bad at all buddy with the top up ;] Looks great no matter how you rock it :bunny3:

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
I almost bought them plus my wheels. I mean, I was not sure if they would come with them! It said something that I thought was different. Besides, those things cost too much! Even though I like them, which ones would you like to see? I look at every centercap on Mustangs when I see them. I have yet seen these.

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
V6 Wannabe said:
Nice lookin ride...I was trying to decide if I should get the black or parchment colored light bar and decided to go black, although I like the look of yours too.

You chose right, I think. I love my saddle one, but black looks damn good on your car!

What is with you name, too? Is yours a V6, so it wannabe a V8? Would you like the gas mileage of a V6 on your V8? I could go on forever!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
1STOF3 said:
I almost bought them plus my wheels. I mean, I was not sure if they would come with them! It said something that I thought was different. Besides, those things cost too much! Even though I like them, which ones would you like to see? I look at every centercap on Mustangs when I see them. I have yet seen these.
well i have the flaming Ms, i bought some vinyl overlays with ponies on them, but i haven't put them on yet.

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, I had some stickers made for my old centercaps. They had silver '1STOF3's. I was afraid that was a little too much though. I have license plates, fender GT badges with 1STOF3 on it. I didn't want to overdo it! I like the flaming M's though, for now at least!!

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score
Back on keeping my top down, again. I am one people who cuss inside when I see someone with a conv who keeps their top up!! Why did you freaking buy that car if you are always going to never use it? There just opened a small used lot in town. The guy has 3 new dealerships in all. He drives a brand new GT500 red, with a black conv top. I have seen it maybe 12 times. He never lowers his top!! I once stopped and asked him why he bought it. I think it pissed him off, but I wasn’t looking to make a friend!! That is about my biggest pet peeve!!! If it is 30 or 115 degrees and no form of precip, my top is down!!

If I am stopped and asked my answer is. "Yep, I am stupid!!"

S

scarface

1STOF3 said:
Back on keeping my top down, again. I am one people who cuss inside when I see someone with a conv who keeps their top up!! Why did you freaking buy that car if you are always going to never use it? There just opened a small used lot in town. The guy has 3 new dealerships in all. He drives a brand new GT500 red, with a black conv top. I have seen it maybe 12 times. He never lowers his top!! I once stopped and asked him why he bought it. I think it pissed him off, but I wasn’t looking to make a friend!! That is about my biggest pet peeve!!! If it is 30 or 115 degrees and no form of precip, my top is down!!

If I am stopped and asked my answer is. "Yep, I am stupid!!"
my mom drops the top and leave the windows up....lol Thats my peeve!

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Looks good! When you get a new top...get a black one :thumb:

I used to have a tan top, and getting a black top was the best thing I ever did to my car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online

No members online now.