My pick up truck is BAD ASS

G

GREG@SN95

ok... so after a week of listening to the sounds of wind :mad:

I took a ride to my older brothers house...

Well I went there to pick up a pair of speakers and a radio... well next thing ya know we decide to gut the interior, have a few brews... and redo everything...

So here is my mod list...

Cadillac Tail light bolted to the roof inside and wired to the headlight switch... such a cool mod I highly recommend it...

The interior light bulb was out... but the only replacement bulb we could find was a bulb out of a cavalier... well... we made it work... so now the light is bright as shit

Rebel Flag seat cover... yeehaw

A cool 6 inch green neon light over the radio... now this is cool cause its got a sound sensor hoojy watsit that allows you to set it to blink with the music... OR if there is no music then you can talk and whenever you say something it will blink... which is a cool thing to bug my buddies with when we all have our woods parties this summer...

and of coarse the speakers and headunit... I also got the VanZant Compact Disk inside... (Compact Disk is short for... CD)

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
This thread is worthless without pics!

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

Fets said:
This thread is worthless without pics!

damn you are right... I want to go drive it right now... Its pouring fuckin rain here so tomarow night for sure

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
all in favor of annointing Greg biggest redneck in the forum say awwwiighhtt

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
awwiiiiiggghtttt

awwiiiiiggghtttt

awwiiiiiggghtttt

awwiiiiiggghtttt

awwiiiiiggghtttt

awwiiiiiggghtttt

awwiiiiiggghtttt

awwiiiiiggghtttt

awwiiiiiggghtttt

awwiiiiiggghtttt

awwiiiiiggghtttt

awwiiiiiggghtttt

oh yeah.....

awwiiiiiggghtttt

smokeybear

Reaction score
what boss hogg and roscoe didn't know was there was a new good ole boy in town. look out duke boys here comes GREG !!!! yeeeehauw he has the confederate flag on the in side of his dodge

OP
OP
G

GREG@SN95

smokeybear said:
what boss hogg and roscoe didn't know was there was a new good ole boy in town. look out duke boys here comes GREG !!!! yeeeehauw he has the confederate flag on the in side of his dodge
lol

well I have the dodge... just not the flag... yet... lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.