My Poor Car :(

TheBoss

Reaction score
Well, After a year of taking care of my car and having no incidents I hit someone. I was driving down the road, going the speed limit and some guy pulls out right in front of me to turn left. The light was green and it was raining pretty hard, I saw him and slammed on my brakes. **** no ABS, so I just locked up and slid into his boat he was towing. I screwed up my passenger fender/bumper/headlight. I feel sick right now :(

fenderbender003-1.jpg

fenderbender005.jpg

fenderbender004.jpg

fenderbender003.jpg

fenderbender002.jpg

fenderbender001.jpg

Good thing I had a witness too, he tried to blame it on me :mad: Well I get a new bumper and was thinking of upgrading to the cobra bumper w/fogs.. What do you guys think?

97blackgt

Reaction score
hey least the damage was minimal compared to what it could have been. BTW i think a corba bumper would look :rockyou: i say get one

Whistler98

Reaction score
bummer on the wreak. damage seems very fixable though. The first fender bender is the hardest to deal with. as for the bumper selection I'm not sure is your car a V6?

OP
OP
T

TheBoss

Reaction score
Whistler98 said:
bummer on the wreak. damage seems very fixable though. The first fender bender is the hardest to deal with. as for the bumper selection I'm not sure is your car a V6?

Its a 6 banger for now. A v8 swap is in its future, after im done with school

FaStStAnG5-0

Reaction score
easy fix brother! i know it sucks but it could have been way worse than what it is.. be thankful that nothing elese happend!!

Suspect

Reaction score
FaStStAnG5-0 said:
easy fix brother! i know it sucks but it could have been way worse than what it is.. be thankful that nothing elese happend!!
yup. :)

S

scarface

thats exactly what mine looked like after I bumped a deer...get the cobra stuff, Thats what I did too.

snoball

Reaction score
Nice car. I wish i had pictures of my wreck, youd be happy to have that as your damage.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
I know it sucks but that's really not much damage. She'll be back on the road in no time.

G

GREG@SN95

yer lucky... minimal damage...

people like that piss me off... Had I found the person that ran me off the road... I'd have beat the living hell out of em...

people can't drive for shit

SMOKE

Reaction score
Yea ... minimal damage.
Glad that's all that happened.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
hey man the main thing is that your ok.. that damage is very small. i know it probably hurts though, i dread when the day when its my turn. hopefully its never! sorry for what happend though. youll get her fixed in no time man... i would have knocked that guy out if he said it was my fault. stupid fawkin douche bags.

Pennywise2

Reaction score
Sorry to see you damaged your mustang that sucks but,
hey look on the bright side at least no one got hurt.That
damage doesn't look all that bad you are lucky.I hope you
get your car fixed soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah