My possible new edge

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Found this on craigslist... Said it had a no start condition and wanted to trade it. I go check it out and the injectors aren't pulsing and the theft light is flashing. So with 150 bucks for a new vehicle bama tune with PATS disabled and my offer for trade, i can own this beautiful unmolested 2002 convertible.
My offer? My white 98, BUT i get to keep my tuner, my fr500s and my racing seats, and the guy is all for it. I want this car... wanted to see what others thought about trading. I wont have my performance mods, but ill have my rims, tuner and my nice racing seats for when the tops down! OH YEA... ILL BE PI FINALLY ALSO! Whatcha think?? GO FOR IT???
This thing is clean...

image_zps7268fe59.jpg

image_zpsc76cbcc8.jpg

image_zps21131f52.jpg

9838stang

Reaction score
Its the theft light flashing or blinking?

It might be as simple as the key lost its program....

I thought you sold the fr500s?

I would have to get the light bar or style bar before I could own a vert... Or it would be a must if I get a vert. Would be nice though.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
I second the millage question. Also, does this guy seem to be the type to keep up on maintenance? At the least I would do a cold compression check on it before I traded a perfectly good car for it. Other than that, the body looks clean and straight in the pictures. I really like the yellow too!

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Its the theft light flashing or blinking?

It might be as simple as the key lost its program....

I thought you sold the fr500s?

I would have to get the light bar or style bar before I could own a vert... Or it would be a must if I get a vert. Would be nice though.

Its a very short blink every 2 seconds or so, then when you try to crank it it flashes fast.

Definitely getting the light bar and a mach chin first and foremost...

Oh and the wheel deal fell through last minute, i mean very last

This car was some lady that bought it new, sold it to this guy a couple months ago for 5k then it stopped running a couple weeks ago. We sprayed some fuel in it and it fired up.

Mileage on mine is at 111k now, and this one is at 112k... lol. And i can tell shes been babied, the pedals aren't even worn at all. The oil looks good... im willing to take a little chance for a potentially much nicer ride than what i got now.

He just cant figure out why it wont start and hes tired of throwing parts at it... I could hear his frustration. But with a simple re tune i think shes gonna purr like a bone stock GT. I think this is the first one ive ever seen without a cold air intake. haha

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
I second the millage question. Also, does this guy seem to be the type to keep up on maintenance? At the least I would do a cold compression check on it before I traded a perfectly good car for it. Other than that, the body looks clean and straight in the pictures. I really like the yellow too!

Yea, its straight as an arrow and the paint is flawless..interior is charcoal and mint, and the top is a year old! PATS JUST LOCKED EM OUT!!! STUPID PATS!

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Is it just me or does the yellow make a little more sense each time you look at it? I started liking them when i saw a yellow GTS, now im picturing this with black inlays on the rear bumper and the honeycomb trunk lid insert...man

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
If you do end up trading I would keep the cobra wheels on it, and I agree with 9838 style bar FTW

Tires are trash, still 17s, not staggered, and he kinda wants them... I like the FRs. Would be nice if they were chrome though.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
This would have been a deal breaker for me. ****ing stupidest thing a person can put on their car.

So02qBvl.jpg

Also, how many children does this mofo have?

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
This would have been a deal breaker for me. ****ing stupidest thing a person can put on their car.

So02qBvl.jpg

Also, how many children does this mofo have?

LMFAO! They were all like weird looking skeletons an sh**

OMG i cannot wait to get my hands on this car... a fresh canvas of mustang

lutter94

Reaction score
Wow, lol. Lots of other stuff I hadn't even noticed. At least thats all he did, should clean up well, and easy. A great canvas!

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Wow, lol. Lots of other stuff I hadn't even noticed. At least thats all he did, should clean up well, and easy. A great canvas!

its under there somewhere. I can see it. He's having the insurance company tow it to my house today so I can start messing with it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online