Edge Racing 3000 stall converter
Transgo shiftkit stage 3
upgraded internals
B&M hammer shifter
3.73's
T/A girdle
FRPP Subframes

Autometer gauges.

Polished alternator, pulley cover, fox valve covers, hood prop, brackets, maf, iac.

i think thats it LOL

more to come this spring.  :dancing6:

Dsc00767.jpg

DSC01812.jpg

DSC01810.jpg

DSC09379.jpg

DSC01329.jpg

DSC09372.jpg

DSC00967.jpg

DSC00856.jpg

Ram000

Reaction score
nice, dan! are those emblems ( "5.0") on your upper intake off a dodge ram? they look veeerry similar, heh.

OP
OP
D

Dan95-5.0

Reaction score
thanks guys.

the engine bay is far from where i want it.

this spring theres going to be some changes. hidding all the wires, welding up all the holes and pannels, and more polished goodies. plus new heads, cam, and intake.

i like the hammer shifter. i love the feel of it. people never know its an auto. they always ask whats that red button for???? the only thing i would change would be to put a brighter LED for the gear select. but i never look down anyways.

i'm trying to find a cheap Phantom monster tach so i can start to use the shifter more often. dont trust that stock tach.

Ram000- funny you mention that fellow stangnetter LOL. yes it is. how did you figure that out? :hammer:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yea I get the same statements, where you get that shifter? From people thinking its a manual. Then the "you spraying?" question when they see that little red button :rollinglaugh:. The light is a pain in the ass, I have to turn on my parking lights just to see where I am at on the gear selector, and even then its way too dark, oh well I love it anyway, hell of a lot better than that huge ass knob that was on my car stock.

OP
OP
D

Dan95-5.0

Reaction score
98blackmagic said:
Yea I get the same statements, where you get that shifter? From people thinking its a manual. Then the "you spraying?" question when they see that little red button :rollinglaugh:. The light is a pain in the ass, I have to turn on my parking lights just to see where I am at on the gear selector, and even then its way too dark, oh well I love it anyway, hell of a lot better than that huge ass knob that was on my car stock.

you should of tapped the wire to the convertible top connector by the fog light switch. i dont have a convertible but all mustangs come with the connector so they can hook it up to the switch from factory. with just the key on, it gets 12v. at the same time i rewired my fog light switch so i can turn the fogs on anytime i want by just having the key to the on position. i used the the same wire from the convertible top connector

OP
OP
D

Dan95-5.0

Reaction score
talk about a blast from the past. LOL

those are some old pics. lost of changes happened since then.

Fully ported heads, crane 2031 cam, Cobra 1.7 rockers, tweecer R/T, lakewood lift bars, and a Carputer setup.
this spring i'm getting my xenon spoiler and side scoops painted.
heres some pics. old but newer

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

Dsc00245.jpg

Dsc00244.jpg

Dsc00238.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

badass98svt

Reaction score
Looks good, I've since removed my skirts all together, not even the stockers.

1996slowstang

Reaction score
Im liken the TA it looks sweet to, is that yours to? I seen it in the 4th pic down from the top in the garage with you mustang it looks good to by the way.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Looks good man...but I think its time for some new wheels/suspension...the rest of ur body is so low, some nice suspension and 18s would be a perfect compliment.

badass98svt

Reaction score
What did you make the CAI from? I see you wrote that it's custom.

OP
OP
D

Dan95-5.0

Reaction score
thanks guys.

the Trans Am is my brothers

The cai is made out of some 4" piping i had laying around. i would like to get a better connector for the maf to piping because its a little bulky. but since a vortech is in my future plans, its good for now.

I got these wheels about 3 years ago and they were pretty much brand new takeoffs. same with the nitto 555 tires. unless i can do a straight up trade for some 18" saleens, it wouldnt be worth it. i was thinking about getting some 18" DD bullits for the rear. the suspension is pretty much stock. i only have subframe connectors, and Traction Action Control arms. i had 2" lowering springs before but the drop was too extreme. if i had to get springs, they would have to be eibach drag launch springs.

thanks for the comments guys. i'll get some pics when the car comes out soon with the new spoiler and side scoops installed

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.