My sold Fox Body.

Wild Horses

Reaction score
This was my DD for a while pretty much how it sits in the pics minus the big brake 5 lug conversion and the saleen wheels. It had 15x8/15x4 drag lites when it was my DD. A 347 stroker car that got 18mpg.
I'll start with older pics to newer ones. The older pics are prob smaller and blurry.

The day I picked it up. 4 banger. $400

A couple weeks later.

Then lowered with pony wheels. Had the stroker in by now. Still 4 lug full stock interior car.

Then got my drag lites.

Probably my favorite look that it had when I switched over to the drag stars. Still daily driven.

The motor after a bout 10k of DD. Right before I took it off the road for a full rebuild and conversion.

Rebuild complete and engine bay cleanup.

New corbeaus and digital speedo/gauges. Rear int deletes.

SVE big brake and 5 lug conversion done.

New suspension/k member and Done.... For me at least. Still tagged and driven to autox and road courses.

Who says you can't stuff a 12" wide tire on 18" wheels under a fox.

This was not fun. Started snowing hard while I was out one night. Had no choice.

Took this pic while I was waiting for her new owner to get there.

Just a short summary of her build. I miss this one. For more pics check out the photobucket album.

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
It was hard to let go. I had already gone to Matos and got 2 gallons of laser red for it. Idk why I didn't just paint it then sell. Woulda got twice as much. I basically sold the car for what I had in brakes, wheels&tires, corbeaus and chassis. But I guess that's just how it goes.

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Anyone know how to save a video someone posted on your Facebook wall? I have a gopro in car video of an autox run I'd love to post...

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Thanks guys. A LOT of hours and dollars we're put into that car. Only regret is not painting it. Damnit. The new owner has started. Could have finished it by now. The cars in southern VA. If you are in that area keep an eye out for this color fox.

He sent me these pics this passed summer. I was so mad that he got paint on my tires. Don't really agree with the color either.
LASER RED FTW!!

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
Lmao. My fathers owned a body and paint shop since I was young so I've been doing paint and body forever. He actually has done quite well considering he didn't know a hefty bag doubles as wheel covers in backyard paint jobs! Least he took the quarter windows out.

I have habit of building sick shit.

OP
OP
Wild Horses

Wild Horses

Reaction score
I guess you you gotta click on it for video. Not an amazing video, but I like the sound. STUPID TAIL LIGHTS. Had nothing but problems with them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online