My Sonic Blue '96

gabe8496

Reaction score
Yeah...its a six...but its my six.

20060415_slo232_3_tn.JPG

Upcoming mods: 2-tone look, 18" wheels (GT40), Custom taillpipes (ala saleen style), tinted taillights, smoked headlights, H&R Springs for a lower drop, sound system, sunroof, and finish up my interior.

20060415_slo232_12_tn.JPG

Better pics coming soon....

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
looks great...get that car in some proper sunlight and take some pics!

OP
OP
G

gabe8496

Reaction score
yeah...that's what I've been wanting to doo...but then i dont' have the time...

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
oooo the new 03 cobra bumper, you must be the guy that did the test fitting for abc exclusive I remember it being a blue car it was posted up on stanget.

Car looks good man like that bumper...got any more pics? it deff looks better then I thought it would.

OP
OP
G

gabe8496

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
oooo the new 03 cobra bumper, you must be the guy that did the test fitting for abc exclusive I remember it being a blue car it was posted up on stanget.

Car looks good man like that bumper...got any more pics? it deff looks better then I thought it would.
Thanks....

I wasn't actually test fitting (would of been nice) as I actually paid for the bumper. But yes, I did have to do alot of fitting cause the fitment was bad...really bad.

Still not perfect but i've learned to live with it. Still adjusting till I get it close but the bulges on the fender part will always remain :-\
I should have some better pics later this week. Just waiting for that "opportunity"...as I almost never have time...

Slammed96GT

Reaction score
nice ride... i wanna repaint my car sonic blue but i have another paint option planned.

OP
OP
G

gabe8496

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
Slammed96GT said:
nice ride... i wanna repaint my car sonic blue but i have another paint option planned.

what can be better then laser red?!
Sonic Blue!!!!

<-Used to be a Laser Red...up until early Feb.

OP
OP
G

gabe8496

Reaction score
JeremyAlan said:
Def. Black ... black is better and faster as we all know :banana:

Jeremy
hmm.... you can have it any color...so long as its black... 8)

Slammed96GT

Reaction score
I'm either going to DSG with a black top or back to Laser Red with a black top.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ya I wanna go metallic candy apple red with black metallic top, or mabye gloss black top would look better? DSG with black looks good too I've seen pics before of that combo looks very sweet.

ALITL8

Reaction score
nice 6'er... im partial to the blues myself ;D

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
while im not the best at photoshop and chopping vehicles, i gave it a shot at what you guys were talking about.. i think that combo looks pretty sweet. Before i bought my cobra, I looked at a 98 cobra with this color combo, but the paint looked like it was slopped together really fast to get sold.. the engine wasnt masked off when the car was painted.. so there was red all over the place, it was terrible.. ne ways heres a pic of what I think you guys are talking about.

PS. I like that sonic blue!! One of my favorite colors. I like the 03 front end.. have you seen the article in 50 or mmff with the black sn95 with the 03 front end? I cant remember which it was.

DSC02415sig.jpg

(Hope you dont mind me using your picture, just the first car I saw on here. Im still a noob at the color switching so no laughing.. =P )

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
Slammed96GT said:

what can be better then laser red?!

Snow White with a silver metalic flake...made by me :dancing6: (Im a custom painter)

OP
OP
G

gabe8496

Reaction score
Attached are 2 pics. One in Sonic Blue/Black and the other in Red/Black. The Blue/Black combo was photoshoped by one of the guys over at 3.8Mustang.com

Just seeing the effect made me want the 2-tone look.

As for the bumper, Its from ABC Exclusive.

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

Slammed96GT

Reaction score
TxCobrA98 said:
while im not the best at photoshop and chopping vehicles, i gave it a shot at what you guys were talking about.. i think that combo looks pretty sweet. Before i bought my cobra, I looked at a 98 cobra with this color combo, but the paint looked like it was slopped together really fast to get sold.. the engine wasnt masked off when the car was painted.. so there was red all over the place, it was terrible.. ne ways heres a pic of what I think you guys are talking about.

PS. I like that sonic blue!! One of my favorite colors. I like the 03 front end.. have you seen the article in 50 or mmff with the black sn95 with the 03 front end? I cant remember which it was.

DSC02415sig.jpg

(Hope you dont mind me using your picture, just the first car I saw on here. Im still a noob at the color switching so no laughing.. =P )

Now that is how I want it. However more of the laser red instead of the rio red it looks like.

gabe8496 said:
Attached are 2 pics. One in Sonic Blue/Black and the other in Red/Black. The Blue/Black combo was photoshoped by one of the guys over at 3.8Mustang.com

Just seeing the effect made me want the 2-tone look.

As for the bumper, Its from ABC Exclusive.

Now the pic of the Red/Black GT you posted is where I got my dream from.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online