My Stang is Finally back on the road!!

S

scarface

Well the car has been down having a few thing done to it...for the last 2 months :-\ FINALLY it is back on the road. SOOOOO, I thought I would take so pics of it. Now the next project is to finally get it painted! :noes:

Finally got a hood!
newhood%20(600%20x%20400).jpg

Decided I liked the look of the 94-95 cobra spoiler so I got one.
newwing%20(600%20x%20400).jpg

and finally got it lowered. Eibach sportlines. hasnt settled in yet, just backed it out of the garage for the pic..
justlowered%20(600%20x%20400).jpg

Thing that I finally got done that you cant see are. Anderson Powerpipe, new tremec t-45, new longtubes,flowmaster mufflers, and Reichard Racing Manual belt tensioner.

I cant tell you how good it was to finally get it back on the ground! The flowmasters sound MUCH better than the magnaflows I must say!

Anyway sorry if this thread is pointless...I had to show someone :drunk: :banana:
-David

OP
OP
S

scarface

95KBGT said:
looks great man, i wish i had that hood.
well sell that Giganto hood of yours and buy one :) Thats what I did. THis is the cobra hood from Blue Oval Industries.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
...the hood is allready gone and sold ;) but i have plans for the windows of my car 5% all around. i will stick with the stocker for now...next summer i will get a hood like yours what exactly is it? 98 cobra hood? got any shots of the inside of the hood

OP
OP
S

scarface

it is just listed as a cobra hood for 94-98. It is an exact replica of stock.
undersideofhood%20(600%20x%20400).jpg

the notch in the hood is to clear the powerpipe. unfortunately it is required of all stock hoods :(

Shamless picture of my engine bay...
enginebay%20(600%20x%20400).jpg

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
no thread that has pics is pointless :laugh:, looking good now just get your body painted ;D

97vertstang

Reaction score
real sweet looking stang!!!!! :thumb: i see u got the professional products plenum and tb.how do u like em?? felt the difference???

Hellion94

Reaction score
Looks awesome! I can't wait to see it painted. You gonna go back to the dyno with the new stuff?

DamieN

Reaction score
That will look crazy once its painted... Post more pics when it's done plz ;)

OP
OP
S

scarface

97vertstang said:
real sweet looking stang!!!!! :thumb: i see u got the professional products plenum and tb.how do u like em?? felt the difference???

They are nice...Not sure if there was a difference or not. I took the engine from stock to what it is now without driving it :)

Hellion94 said:
Looks awesome! I can't wait to see it painted. You gonna go back to the dyno with the new stuff?
YEah, I have to get it retuned. Mostly because of the PP. It moved my MAF and gave me 2 psi more boost.

Thanks for the responces :) :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks great. I like the 95 spoiler too, that will look nice on there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online