My Tribute to TheBAB!!!!

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
im gonna laugh when you peal that tape up and there is marks on your bumper where the perment marker blead thru...those markers are potent man i hope it dont make your paint lighter or something where you wrote from some sorta chemical reaction

i dont plan on writing on mine, but is it safe to put the tape on? will be going on a 700 mile round trip next fri.

Bluextc

Reaction score
looks like painter's tape. should peel right off.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
ju015dd said:
tRaV_19 said:
im gonna laugh when you peal that tape up and there is marks on your bumper where the perment marker blead thru...those markers are potent man i hope it dont make your paint lighter or something where you wrote from some sorta chemical reaction

i dont plan on writing on mine, but is it safe to put the tape on? will be going on a 700 mile round trip next fri.

Professional detailers tape cars all the time. I'd just make sure you washed it right before you taped it so you aren't smashing dirt into the paint.

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
ju015dd said:
tRaV_19 said:

Professional detailers tape cars all the time. I'd just make sure you washed it right before you taped it so you aren't smashing dirt into the paint.

oh, well it stays clean. i am seriously thinking of doing this. gonna look funny as hell to everyone, but if it helps with the rock chips and damn bugs then i'm all for it. will be less cleaning for me before the car show then i'm all for it

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
ju015dd said:
Red96GT said:
ju015dd said:
tRaV_19 said:

oh, well it stays clean. i am seriously thinking of doing this. gonna look funny as hell to everyone, but if it helps with the rock chips and damn bugs then i'm all for it. will be less cleaning for me before the car show then i'm all for it

Is this the show you're going with DFG to?

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
yeah that paint totally safe for paint its really nice tape but kinda pricy to be doing that lol you rich boys lol

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
yeah that paint totally safe for paint its really nice tape but kinda pricy to be doing that lol you rich boys lol
not as pricey as this damn mystic paint. i think i could afford it once a year. oh, and i'm no rich boy, i'm a poor man.......

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
ju015dd said:
Red96GT said:
ju015dd said:
tRaV_19 said:

Is this the show you're going with DFG to?

yeap

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online