My Turbo car is DONE!!!!!!!

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Well.. the MAJOR work is FINALLY done on my 3 month long single T-70 turbo project. I'm waiting on my Maf x-tender to get here then its off to the muffler shop for some exhaust.. I had a major oil pressure issue when we first fired it up this past friday night, but found the problem and fixed it monday night. I now have 100psi of oil pressure at cold idle and 80ish at hot idle. Wideband show's 9:1 Air/Fuel ratio at idle w/o the maf x-tender (tune is setup for one).

Here's the pics.

complete1-1.jpg

complete2-1.jpg

complete3.jpg

complete4.jpg

complete5.jpg

complete6.jpg

exhaust1-1.jpg

oilfilterrelocation.jpg

bottom2.jpg

My NGK Powerdex Wideband O2 controller is mounted below the radio on the left side of the "pocket". The boost controller will go on the right side once it arrives.

wideband.jpg

Video will be available sometime this week, i've got to get it to where it'll run long enough to video tape, as the 62# injectors are making the car run rich as hell at the moment.

L

LR98Snake

what's up you fuckin' bitch!? you following me around? naw man glad you found it over it. Look I can say FUCK and it's not bleeped out. Keep that car between the lines when you finally get her on the road.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
LR98Snake said:
what's up you fuckin' bitch!? you following me around? naw man glad you found it over it. Look I can say f**k and it's not bleeped out. Keep that car between the lines when you finally get her on the road.

haha yes it is but fucking, ******, mother ****** etc still work ???

Doc_G

Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
LR98Snake said:
what's up you fuckin' bitch!? you following me around? naw man glad you found it over it. Look I can say f**k and it's not bleeped out. Keep that car between the lines when you finally get her on the road.

haha yes it is but fucking, ******, mother ****** etc still work ???
:lol: :hammer:

woooooooh thats sexy right there...mmmmm

any ideas on the numbers your gonna be putting to the rear wheels w/that lil thing?

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Holy shit youre running a straight downpipe! :eek:

I must hear it! :banana:

Sweeeeet set up.

OP
OP
T

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Doc,
lookin for 700-800 rwhp once its done.

FiveLiters,
Yea its open downpipe for now.... getting that fixed tommorrow, as its LOUD.. but the turbo is still louder than the exhaust :D

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Thomas_W said:
FiveLiters,
Yea its open downpipe for now.... getting that fixed tommorrow, as its LOUD.. but the turbo is still louder than the exhaust :D

you make it sound like being loud is a bad thing. :hammer:

;)

Hellion94

Reaction score
Thomas_W said:
Well.. the MAJOR work is FINALLY done on my 3 month long single T-70 turbo project. I'm waiting on my Maf x-tender to get here then its off to the muffler shop for some exhaust.. I had a major oil pressure issue when we first fired it up this past friday night, but found the problem and fixed it monday night. I now have 100psi of oil pressure at cold idle and 80ish at hot idle. Wideband show's 9:1 Air/Fuel ratio at idle w/o the maf x-tender (tune is setup for one).

Wow seriously?

That's rediculous. Kiss any and all press in oil seals goodbye.

OP
OP
T

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Loud is a bad thing... i'm wanting a quiet car for the sleeper effect until the turbo spools up.. lol

hellion.. i had a typo.. at hot idle its about 35-45psi cruising around @ 2500 rpm nets about 60is psi of oil pressure..

its been a long day

Hellion94

Reaction score
Thomas_W said:
Loud is a bad thing... i'm wanting a quiet car for the sleeper effect until the turbo spools up.. lol

hellion.. i had a typo.. at hot idle its about 35-45psi cruising around @ 2500 rpm nets about 60is psi of oil pressure..

its been a long day

Oh ok hahahaha

Yeah I was thinkin, Oh my God, he's gonna blow all the oil outta that thing.

OP
OP
T

Thomas_W

Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
Thomas_W said:

its been a long day

Oh ok hahahaha

Yeah I was thinkin, Oh my God, he's gonna blow all the oil outta that thing.

lol.. yea that'd be bad.. its better now than when i first started it up... 30psi cold 10 psi hott :'( luckily i got that fixed. :D

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
damn thats huge numbers, give us a full mod list of what you have/done!! vids and more pics!! cant wait man, keep up the good work

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
See if you can get some vids up of this BEAST! :banana:

Your stang reminds me alot of the one in MM&FF they had months ago that outruns modded hayabusas, same color and turbo placement.

Didja see that one? :dunno:

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
FIVELITERS said:
See if you can get some vids up of this BEAST! :banana:

Your stang reminds me alot of the one in MM&FF they had months ago that outruns modded hayabusas, same color and turbo placement.

Didja see that one? :dunno:

link??

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
LOL, i dont know the link, i bought the actual paper magazine. :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online