My Turbo car is DONE!!!!!!!

OP
OP
T

Thomas_W

Reaction score
alright guys.. got a pictures a buddy of mine took. Also got a pic of the IRS installed w/ the car sitting on the ground and the rear lower control arms w/ 3/4 of a coil removed from the stock springs.

l_fe9f1b67c35678adbb02c0616d88f234.jpg

And probably the COOLEST picture of my car ever taken..

l_4207497779a4933a0de416be3caaccf7.jpg

OP
OP
T

Thomas_W

Reaction score
my buddy has the "pimp" camera.. this is a D505 or summin... whatever it was it was like $700 but is pimp shit

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
Badass dude, congrats! I know you're loving it :dancing6:

I want to run it when you get it tuned. O0

OP
OP
T

Thomas_W

Reaction score
whats up kevin! you goin out to greer thurs? I'll probly be there if you wanna checkout the ride... i'll shoot ya my Cell # as i didn't get a chance to give it to ya the other night..

lata

Stopsign32v

Reaction score
Yea I think I might try to run the car again. Man I need gears. :nonono: I'm running what was in the car when I bought it and I think its 3.55s. It needs atleast 3.73s. I was thinking 3.90s but I think that will be too much when I spray the car. I want to put some good tires on the car if I take it again but I'm scared of breaking that T5 or the rear. Its really pointless going on what I have. When I hit 2nd it spun so bad that I had to get completely out of the throttle. Anyways yea man I'd love to see the car! It sux you won't be able to run it, but soon enough. Definately get the car tuned BEFORE you get wheels. If you want you can borrow my wheels to tune the car. Either that or get some people in the trunk.

OP
OP
T

Thomas_W

Reaction score
yea sounds like you need a gear bad... but then again, maybe you just need some sticky tires.. ooooo the ongoing saga of what to do. lol

i'm def. gonna get the car tuned before i pickup the rims and tires. Trying / hoping to be able to get it tuned middle of april so we'll see... Gimme a call thur. if your at greer and i'll show ya the car. i'm plannin on being out there around 6ish or 7

916_5.0

Reaction score
Damn that is hella sick cant wait to see some cideo and hear that beast.

jabird

Reaction score
Thomas_w, nice man, you got some numbers on that thing yet? Turbos really are nice to drive, and the sound! Any updates would be great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online