My two 1995 SN95 Convertibles

iowaguy

Reaction score
Haven't posted anything since my introduction post so I figured it was time to throw some pictures up of my SN95s! Both are 1995 GTs, the black one is my baby / nice day car the white one I bought as a daily to keep miles off my ecoboost F150.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

PinkieT

Reaction score
Nice to have a pair! Thinking of getting a 98 ragtop to go with my wife's.

OP
OP
I

iowaguy

Reaction score
Nice to have a pair! Thinking of getting a 98 ragtop to go with my wife's.

Yep it is nice to have a driver and a cruiser - I didn't actually seek out a vert for my daily i just happened to get a great deal on it haha. what do you have?

PinkieT

Reaction score
Yep it is nice to have a driver and a cruiser - I didn't actually seek out a vert for my daily i just happened to get a great deal on it haha. what do you have?

I had a 70 Road Runner 440 six pack 4-speed for 16 years. She finally got into cars for fun and wanted a pink convertible with an automatic. Her first car was a Mustang II, so when we found a pink 98 GT for sale last year we got it. It was stock except for the paint and exhaust. Now has staggered FR500s, chin spoiler, black hood and side scoops, black aluminum fuel door, style bar, shock and strut braces, subframe connectors, and I swapped out the black and turkey turd tan interior for an all black one. She painted some of the interior to match the exterior. Turns heads every where we go. I just sold my 'runner and am looking for a 98 Cobra ragtop.

OP
OP
I

iowaguy

Reaction score
I had a 70 Road Runner 440 six pack 4-speed for 16 years. She finally got into cars for fun and wanted a pink convertible with an automatic. Her first car was a Mustang II, so when we found a pink 98 GT for sale last year we got it. It was stock except for the paint and exhaust. Now has staggered FR500s, chin spoiler, black hood and side scoops, black aluminum fuel door, style bar, shock and strut braces, subframe connectors, and I swapped out the black and turkey turd tan interior for an all black one. She painted some of the interior to match the exterior. Turns heads every where we go. I just sold my 'runner and am looking for a 98 Cobra ragtop.

Do you have a picture of her mustang posted anywhere on here?

Firefighter181

Reaction score
Nice! Like the black on black. One of these days I'd like to hunt down a side exhaust set up, always loved the look.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online