my update!!!

Rantheman

Reaction score
well tonight I got my injectors installed them man the old ones are in crappy shape anyways i adjusted the fuel pressure regulator and it started right up so I installed everything right fuel pump and all she runs better but need a tune bad. So I am going to set up an appointment for my dyno tune I hopung to pump out 300rwhp :banana: :bunny3: :dancing6: :bunny3: :banana: :drunk: :pimp: :behind: :naughty:

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
oh and here are a few pics

new injectors
mustang144.jpg

old injectors
mustang145.jpg

fuel pressure gauge
mustang140.jpg

maf meter
mustang135.jpg

fuel pressure regulator
mustang137.jpg

fuel pump change
mustang139.jpg

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks good Ranth,
I gotta drop my tank next week to put in an inline.

The dyno tune will be sweet.
Let us know how it turns out for ya!

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
she pinging a little looks like I need to bump the psi a little on my regulator

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Did you adjust your tune to work with the 30lb injectors? If not i wouldn't drive the car until you do...its not like the 5.0's where you can trick the MAF to work with different injectors, they must be tuned to work together or you are asking for trouble. It will run good or so you think but the injectors won't be pulsing properly.

OP
OP
R

Rantheman

Reaction score
DropTopPony said:
Did you adjust your tune to work with the 30lb injectors? If not i wouldn't drive the car until you do...its not like the 5.0's where you can trick the MAF to work with different injectors, they must be tuned to work together or you are asking for trouble. It will run good or so you think but the injectors won't be pulsing properly.

Well I got a maf thats calibrated for 30lb injectors but my computer still thinks there 19lb injectors so you are probably right I will be getting a tune in about a month but right now until then she is sleeping in the garage after a nice bath with a warm blanket on :dancing6:

STNG_96

Reaction score
I thnk you will be able to hit 300 with that setup

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online